Printing receipt

Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.

Comments

• : Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.
    :

use the [b]Printer[/b] object.

[code]
    Printer.Print "This is a test."
    [/code]
  • : : Need help for printing a kind of receipt when enter sales transction. I need to print directly from a form (e.g. without previewing the print pages, etc. - just from the form where I enter the transaction where I put the print command button) where I enter some transaction as well as saving the transaction (e.g. the item, quantity, rates, total, etc.) I made. Any one can help me on this. Thank you.
    : :
    :
    : use the [b]Printer[/b] object.
    :
    : [code]
    : Printer.Print "This is a test."
    : [/code]
    :

Also you need
    [code]
    Printer.EndDoc
    [/code]