dropdown

I am searching for a function where the user can select from a dropdown list a certain country.

Comments

• : I am searching for a function where the user can select from a dropdown list a certain country.

Why can't you just use HTML for that?
    Please give a little more info.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

ITA

"Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"

• : : I am searching for a function where the user can select from a dropdown list a certain country.
    :
    :
    : Why can't you just use HTML for that?
    : Please give a little more info.
    :
    : Sorry if this is a stupid question.
    :
    : ITA
    :
    :
    :
    : "Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"
    :
    :

Firstly there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
    When you ask question(s) you are showing that your brains are working.

Then why I can't use HTML? well I want to use HTML. But to get all the countries in the dropdown is quite a bit of typing involved. I was thinking, that there is somewhere a function in excistance where all the countries are already put in.
    PRO-MAK
    Franz Stegeman

• > I was thinking, that there is somewhere a function in excistance where
    >all the countries are already put in.

Of course there is. All you do to get them is go along to a site which already has the countries in a dropdown select then copy the source and hey presto you have your countries. If you want to make that into a function then simply enclose the list with the function { } stuff.

I've got a list but I can't post it here because it exceeds the message board message limits. I'll try and PM you and send it that way, else you'll have to supply and email.

Hope this saves you some time.

ITA

"Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"

• > I'll try and PM you and send it that way, else you'll have to supply an email.

Got your email off your personal page - I sent the code.

ITA

• : > I was thinking, that there is somewhere a function in excistance where
    : >all the countries are already put in.
    :
    : Of course there is. All you do to get them is go along to a site which already has the countries in a dropdown select then copy the source and hey presto you have your countries. If you want to make that into a function then simply enclose the list with the function { } stuff.
    :
    : I've got a list but I can't post it here because it exceeds the message board message limits. I'll try and PM you and send it that way, else you'll have to supply and email.
    :
    : Hope this saves you some time.
    :
    : ITA
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : "Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"
    :
    :

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that.
    Cheers.
    Franz.