Joint Venture C++ programmer required

We own a program that is sold world wide, and is in a category that is fairly widely used. More than 4000 of these programs have been sold. The program has not had a major upgrade for a few years now, and will be fairly well taken up when an upgrade is released.
The program is written in Visual C++ 6.
We are looking for a well experienced trustworthy C++ programmer with a good understanding of Graphics, Maths, and an interest in the finance markets. We are looking to setup a generous profit share / partnership basis with the programmer... and are open to negaotiation with the right person.
Due to the nature of the product, more will be revealed, once we come to an arrangement.

Comments

• Hi,
    Hi, I have 6 years development experience as software developer, Working at bangalore
    sound in microsoft technologies particularly in vc++/COM/MFC would like to work as your consultant by working at offshore(Bangalore- india).
    contact me at sreehari_a_n[at]yahoo.com [replace [at] with @]

regards
    sree

• It sound very very interesting.
    I have over 5 yrs experience in C++/MFC, also a Microsoft Certification for C# on Visual Studio .NET.

If the offer is still open send me a mail to [email protected]
  • Hello,

Sounds interesting - if you are inetersting with a service form offhsore located team please provide more details to info2k-group.com.ua [replace with @].

With the best regards
    Kostya

• I have over 4 years experience in C++ and DirectX. I currently work in Computer Vision Research. Please contact me if the offer is still open...
    Manny

: We own a program that is sold world wide, and is in a category that is fairly widely used. More than 4000 of these programs have been sold. The program has not had a major upgrade for a few years now, and will be fairly well taken up when an upgrade is released.
    : The program is written in Visual C++ 6.
    : We are looking for a well experienced trustworthy C++ programmer with a good understanding of Graphics, Maths, and an interest in the finance markets. We are looking to setup a generous profit share / partnership basis with the programmer... and are open to negaotiation with the right person.
    : Due to the nature of the product, more will be revealed, once we come to an arrangement.
    :