Where to find Visual Basic

Does any one know where I can find a copy of any version of Visual Basic?

Comments

• : Does any one know where I can find a copy of any version of Visual Basic?
    :

I think Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore, so eBay is your best bet.
  • : : Does any one know where I can find a copy of any version of Visual Basic?
    : :
    :
    : I think Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore, so eBay is your best bet.
    :
    What the reason for Microsoft stop selling VB, does this mean the products came to an end sort of??
  • : : : Does any one know where I can find a copy of any version of Visual Basic?
    : : :
    : : I think Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore, so eBay is your best bet.
    : What the reason for Microsoft stop selling VB, does this mean the products came to an end sort of??
    :

VB6 is heavily COM-based; Microsoft is abandoning COM for the newest .NET technologies.
    So, it's goodbye to VB6. Microsoft had abandoned it for VB.NET, but the developers made such a riot that they were forced to extend support for a few more years.
    Still, it's going to be replaced by VB.NET, as time goes by.
  • Try http://www.ebay.com

Search for "Visual Basic 6" in the Buy it now Section!

There are several packages available for approx USD410 - Ship worldwide

Good Luck

: : : : Does any one know where I can find a copy of any version of Visual Basic?
    : : : :
    : : : I think Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore, so eBay is your best bet.
    : : What the reason for Microsoft stop selling VB, does this mean the products came to an end sort of??
    :
    : VB6 is heavily COM-based; Microsoft is abandoning COM for the newest .NET technologies.
    : So, it's goodbye to VB6. Microsoft had abandoned it for VB.NET, but the developers made such a riot that they were forced to extend support for a few more years.
    : Still, it's going to be replaced by VB.NET, as time goes by.
    :