want to know....

How can I create a text game with C++???

How can I compile files(exe...) back to C++ source code???

Comments

• : How can I create a text game with C++???

: How can I compile files(exe...) back to C++ source code???

:

well u cud convert an exe to assembly using turbo debugger, but exe->c++ is well, not very easy, if not impossible, though u cud covert psacal code into c++, and many more....

• 1. There are no decompile, and it's not even possible, just keep your source files in safe and recompile them when you have made changes.

2. Just learn some basics first and then you are ready to create simple text games. And when you get more experienced you can make more complicated games.

: How can I create a text game with C++???

: How can I compile files(exe...) back to C++ source code???

:

• Well, generally, don't even try to use turbo debugger on your skill level. When you get assembly out of exe-file, it is most probably not readable. If the program is really simple without embedded libraries or so, you may find this usable. I would say that debuggers are mainly for debugging purposes, not for getting new source.

Happy coding..

: : How can I create a text game with C++???

: : How can I compile files(exe...) back to C++ source code???

: :

:

:

: well u cud convert an exe to assembly using turbo debugger, but exe->c++ is well, not very easy, if not impossible, though u cud covert psacal code into c++, and many more....

:

:

: