JAVA Help Needed

Hi everyone,
I am pretty new to Java and to tell the truth am struggling to learn. I am doing a college project and DESPERATELY need some pointers on some of the questions i.e. creating truth tables, writing code, testing functions, etc.

If any of you Java experts can find it in your heart to spend a few minutes helping me then please can you e-mail me at stella_artois2004@yahoo.co.uk and I will get back to you with some questions

I will be very grateful and do anything I can to pay you back this is quite urgent

Thanks in advance
Martin

Comments

• : Hi everyone,
    : I am pretty new to Java and to tell the truth am struggling to learn. I am doing a college project and DESPERATELY need some pointers on some of the questions i.e. creating truth tables, writing code, testing functions, etc.
    :
    : If any of you Java experts can find it in your heart to spend a few minutes helping me then please can you e-mail me at stella_artois2004@yahoo.co.uk and I will get back to you with some questions
    :
    : I will be very grateful and do anything I can to pay you back this is quite urgent
    :
    : Thanks in advance
    : Martin
    :
    Here are some good site on javascript:
    - step-by-step Tutorial: www.pageresource.com
    - Technical information: www.w3schools.org
    - Index of loads of code examples: http://developer.irt.org/script/script.htm

Remember though: Java is very different from javascript, and their intentions are very different.