Information!

Hey! How could i be able to check all details, such as account holder's name, and all other bank details. I dont know which account will be written but, depending on the credit card number, i can check all the other information!

Does anyone know how to do that? Also, how could i make a money transfer? I was able to check if the person is online, but i dont know the rest!!!

Thank you!

Comments

• : Hey! How could i be able to check all details, such as account holder's name, and all other bank details. I dont know which account will be written but, depending on the credit card number, i can check all the other information!
    :
    : Does anyone know how to do that? Also, how could i make a money transfer? I was able to check if the person is online, but i dont know the rest!!!
    :
    : Thank you!
    :
    That requires a secure connection to a bank or some credit card registration database. Given that this is private information about people, you will need more than some Delphi code to read that info. You will also need the permission to read it. Because I don't know the encryption and format used by banks, I cannot give you a code for reading it.
    As for a money transfer, this requires several things:
    - certificate of the person authorizing the transfer
    - code-signing of the transfer order
    - the transfer order itself, which must be strongly encrypted
    - a securely stored record of the transfer order.

I would suggest that you start out by googling code-signing, RSA encryption, certificates, and ssl. Also you might want to request information at one or more banks about this kind of programs.