How setup ScreenSaver by command or script

Hello:
Please, I would like to know if it's possible to configure ScreenSaver interval time through command or scripting.
Thanks.
Rob

Comments

• : Hello:
    : Please, I would like to know if it's possible to configure ScreenSaver interval time through command or scripting.
    : Thanks.
    : Rob
    :
    My english is terrible, so I may talk about a very different thing. Please tell me if this is true.

Primarily to help you we need the language what you want to do this in, for eg. Delphi, C, PHP or sg.

But anyway:
    Well, there must be a file of Windows that holds the number of that time interval. I hate to say the following: try GOOGLE [b]also[/b] to find some ideas. I am sure you will get help here, but try to be a bit clearer(for me, in the first place).

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• Hello GAASHIUS:

You understood well. I want to use Windows Script, o perhaps a line command. Other possibility is to use Visual Basic.
    Thanks for your time.
    Rob

• : Hello GAASHIUS:
    :
    : You understood well. I want to use Windows Script, o perhaps a line command. Other possibility is to use Visual Basic.
    : Thanks for your time.
    : Rob
    :
    :
    I'm afraid that VB and Windows Script is not my speciality. But, as I said try to search for files that contain information about how much is that value.

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)