any willing to offer me touchscreen sourcecode????

hello all of u,
i'm bala and am new to programmer's heaven. i'll have to work over a touchscreen route finder software from next week. so i would be happy if anyone is willing to offer me a sample touchscreen program with its sourcecode.
thankx to evryone who r gonna help me.

Comments

• : hello all of u,
    : i'm bala and am new to programmer's heaven. i'll have to work over a touchscreen route finder software from next week. so i would be happy if anyone is willing to offer me a sample touchscreen program with its sourcecode.
    : thankx to evryone who r gonna help me.
    :

You don't need any special code for touchscreen.
    When user touches the screen it generates mouse event (Mouse down)
    When releases - Mouse up.

Mike
  • : : hello all of u,
    : : i'm bala and am new to programmer's heaven. i'll have to work over a touchscreen route finder software from next week. so i would be happy if anyone is willing to offer me a sample touchscreen program with its sourcecode.
    : : thankx to evryone who r gonna help me.
    : :
    :
    : You don't need any special code for touchscreen.
    : When user touches the screen it generates mouse event (Mouse down)
    : When releases - Mouse up.
    :
    : Mike
    :
    hi mike,
    thanks for ur relpy to me. i know that it wont be requiring any extra softwares, but how will we simulate the mouse rightclick, drag, scroll events using it? i want to know that.
  • : hi mike,
    : thanks for ur relpy to me. i know that it wont be requiring any extra softwares, but how will we simulate the mouse rightclick, drag, scroll events using it? i want to know that.
    :

I guess the scroll event (for a scrollbar) will work, the DragOver and DragDrop should also work, but the right click is not available.
    Possible workaround if you really really need right button events:
    Add a special control to toggle a global variable so you can alter button click behavior like:

[Code]
    Private Sub Text1_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)

If gbProcessAsRightButton then
    button=vbRightButton
    else
    button=vbLeftButton
    end if

'''Your code
    '''
    '''
    End Sub

[/Code]

Mike