Looking for a enthusiast C# developer

I'm looking for a programmer that share my same interests and targets.
I'm developing software the automation industry (PLC and Supervision System) and I want to write my own configurable Supervision System in C#.
I don't want to go into details here but I will be glad to share my thoughts with people interested in the project.
Basicly what I propose is to buid up a 2 persons team; each one will partecipate on defining and developing the project and each one will be free to use it for it's own needs (the system will be configurable so it will be suitable for different needs) and will run it's own business.
The goal it's to share efforts and knowledge of people with the same commercial target (same target industry) on different country so that nobody will have commercial constrain on its own country.
The required skills are C#, object oriented programming and ASP.NET.
The platform will be Windows XP and the development will be done using VS.NET 2003.
Please contact me for further information

Comments

• : I'm looking for a programmer that share my same interests and targets.
    : I'm developing software the automation industry (PLC and Supervision System) and I want to write my own configurable Supervision System in C#.
    : I don't want to go into details here but I will be glad to share my thoughts with people interested in the project.
    : Basicly what I propose is to buid up a 2 persons team; each one will partecipate on defining and developing the project and each one will be free to use it for it's own needs (the system will be configurable so it will be suitable for different needs) and will run it's own business.
    : The goal it's to share efforts and knowledge of people with the same commercial target (same target industry) on different country so that nobody will have commercial constrain on its own country.
    : The required skills are C#, object oriented programming and ASP.NET.
    : The platform will be Windows XP and the development will be done using VS.NET 2003.
    : Please contact me for further information
    :
    :
    I want to join the team. How can I contact you?
  • Please contact me at my email:

[email protected]

Thank You for Your interest.
  • Hi I am interested in this project. I will send you an email.
    Thanks Paul

: I'm looking for a programmer that share my same interests and targets.
    : I'm developing software the automation industry (PLC and Supervision System) and I want to write my own configurable Supervision System in C#.
    : I don't want to go into details here but I will be glad to share my thoughts with people interested in the project.
    : Basicly what I propose is to buid up a 2 persons team; each one will partecipate on defining and developing the project and each one will be free to use it for it's own needs (the system will be configurable so it will be suitable for different needs) and will run it's own business.
    : The goal it's to share efforts and knowledge of people with the same commercial target (same target industry) on different country so that nobody will have commercial constrain on its own country.
    : The required skills are C#, object oriented programming and ASP.NET.
    : The platform will be Windows XP and the development will be done using VS.NET 2003.
    : Please contact me for further information
    :
    :