LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMING PARTNER TO START COMPANY WITH

I have been working in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) industry for a number of years, both as a consultant and an Administrator. A LIMS is basically a computer database management system that manages laboratory analysis data of samples from receipt through disposal, including all steps between.

While there are numerous products on the market, very few of them are truley viable and none of them can do everything well. Each system has its strong points and weak points.

My goal is to build the "perfect" system (or as close to it as possible), that does everything great and can meet a variety of needs. I know how I want the system to be built, just don't have the programming experience to do it correctly and efficiently.

If anyone out there might be interested, please respond to this message.
Thanks

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by Carl2k at 2005-10-9 18:6:57[/red][/b][hr]

: I have been working in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) industry for a number of years, both as a consultant and an Administrator. A LIMS is basically a computer database management system that manages laboratory analysis data of samples from receipt through disposal, including all steps between.
    :
    : While there are numerous products on the market, very few of them are truley viable and none of them can do everything well. Each system has its strong points and weak points.
    :
    : My goal is to build the "perfect" system (or as close to it as possible), that does everything great and can meet a variety of needs. I know how I want the system to be built, just don't have the programming experience to do it correctly and efficiently.
    :
    : If anyone out there might be interested, please respond to this message.
    : Thanks
    :

• Are you still looking for a good programmer to partner with?
    JackMullaney@yahoo.com