Keeping Motivated

Hey Everyone,
I really want to learn Qbasic, becuase its a really easy language. Everytime i try to learn, i get stuck, and i get sidetracked by things like New online games or creating a new website or somthing of the sort. Does anyone have any tips for keeping motivated??

-Aric-

Comments

• : Hey Everyone,
    : I really want to learn Qbasic, becuase its a really easy language. Everytime i try to learn, i get stuck, and i get sidetracked by things like New online games or creating a new website or somthing of the sort. Does anyone have any tips for keeping motivated??
    :
    : -Aric-
    :
    If you want to start programming, QBasic is one of the very good choices. Show us your code what you have stuck with, or ask us anything about QBasic. Set your startpage to www.programmersheaven.com, and you no longer need to look at those new online games and such ads.
    Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• : : Hey Everyone,
    : : I really want to learn Qbasic, becuase its a really easy language. Everytime i try to learn, i get stuck, and i get sidetracked by things like New online games or creating a new website or somthing of the sort. Does anyone have any tips for keeping motivated??
    : :
    : : -Aric-
    : :
    : If you want to start programming, QBasic is one of the very good choices. Show us your code what you have stuck with, or ask us anything about QBasic. Set your startpage to www.programmersheaven.com, and you no longer need to look at those new online games and such ads.
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    : I had the same problem with motavating myself to lear basic, so i put Qbasic on my computer put the computer in the closet and locked myslef in there with some food for a few days, you could try that, or because most of your problems a related to the internet you could disconnect from the modem after getting a basic compiler.
    : just a thought
    : Margalo ;-)