Problem viewing web pages

Dear members,

I need help in viewing some pages. I am using both Windows xp and windows 98se in my system. I am able to visit the pages like mail.yahoo.com and majorgainz.com from windows xp. But I am not able to visit those pages from Windows 98. Can anyone please tell me how to solve the problem?

Comments

• : Dear members,
    :
    : I need help in viewing some pages. I am using both Windows xp and windows 98se in my system. I am able to visit the pages like mail.yahoo.com and majorgainz.com from windows xp. But I am not able to visit those pages from Windows 98. Can anyone please tell me how to solve the problem?
    :
    I don't see the connection with VB. Why do you post this here???

Anyway ... what browser do you use ?!?!?!?!?
  • : I don't see the connection with VB. Why do you post this here???
    :
    : Anyway ... what browser do you use ?!?!?!?!?
    Sorry dear member, I try to find solution for this problem in other forums. But I failed. That's why I posted it here. I am using IE6, firefox,Opera. But in all browsers I failed.
  • : : I don't see the connection with VB. Why do you post this here???
    : :
    : : Anyway ... what browser do you use ?!?!?!?!?
    : Sorry dear member, I try to find solution for this problem in other forums. But I failed. That's why I posted it here. I am using IE6, firefox,Opera. But in all browsers I failed.
    :
    In this case you have problem with your internet settings in Win98. Contact your Internet Service Provider.