Data Report Help

I m having a data Report where i need to show data from TWO (2) tables 1 showing all the fields from 1 table and the conclution field from other table.
the problem is that the conclution is displayed along with every record where as i need to display it only once
the query that i m usign is

SQL = "Select A.* , B.conclution From custdetails A , rpt B Where A.id = 123 ; "

With DENV.Commands("cmd1")
.CommandText = SQL
.ActiveConnection = DENV.Connections("con1")
.execute
End With
With rpt1
Set .DataSource = DENV
.DataMember = "cmd1"
.Caption = LVAcList.SelectedItem.Text
.Show
End With

plz tell me how do i get the details that i want in my report

Comments

• : I m having a data Report where i need to show data from TWO (2) tables 1 showing all the fields from 1 table and the conclution field from other table.
    : the problem is that the conclution is displayed along with every record where as i need to display it only once
    : the query that i m usign is
    :
    : SQL = "Select A.* , B.conclution From custdetails A , rpt B Where A.id = 123 ; "

I'm confused, you have joined A and B in your SQL query and yet complain that it's returning B.conclution for each record.

If you want one query to do one thing (show contents of A where id = 123) and another query to do another thing (show contents of B) then you need two queries.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]