how can i write program in borland tp5.5

what is the format?

Comments

• : what is the format?
    :
    :
    Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
  • : : what is the format?
    : :
    : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    :
    i can write a program, but how i can see the program

• : : : what is the format?
    : : :
    : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    :
    :
    Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
  • : : : : what is the format?
    : : : :
    : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    :
    When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
  • : : : : : what is the format?
    : : : : :
    : : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    : When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
    :
    The easiest way to solve that is to end the program in a readln(). You can also run it using a dos window. To create a dos window use this in Windows: Start > Run > The command "Cmd"
  • : : : : : : what is the format?
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : : : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    : : When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
    : The easiest way to solve that is to end the program in a readln(). You can also run it using a dos window. To create a dos window use this in Windows: Start > Run > The command "Cmd"
    :
    i don't understand how to end the program in a readln(), and if i run the program in dos MODE, i cannot see the special features , for example the colour of text and background
  • : : : : : : : what is the format?
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : : : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : : : : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    : : : When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
    : : The easiest way to solve that is to end the program in a readln(). You can also run it using a dos window. To create a dos window use this in Windows: Start > Run > The command "Cmd"
    : i don't understand how to end the program in a readln(), and if i run the program in dos MODE, i cannot see the special features , for example the colour of text and background
    :
    Here is a simple example:
    [code]
    uses
    Crt;
    begin
    TextColor(Blue); { Not sure about is in 5.5 }
    writeln('Hello world');
    readln; { The program ends in a readln. As in the readln is the very
    last statement of the program just before the end. }
    end.
    [/code]

• : : : : : : : : what is the format?
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : : : : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : : : : : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    : : : : When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
    : : : The easiest way to solve that is to end the program in a readln(). You can also run it using a dos window. To create a dos window use this in Windows: Start > Run > The command "Cmd"
    : : i don't understand how to end the program in a readln(), and if i run the program in dos MODE, i cannot see the special features , for example the colour of text and background
    : Here is a simple example:
    : [code]
    : uses
    : Crt;
    : begin
    : TextColor(Blue); { Not sure about is in 5.5 }
    : writeln('Hello world');
    : readln; { The program ends in a readln. As in the readln is the very
    : last statement of the program just before the end. }
    : end.
    : [/code]
    :
    :
    thx,i can load the program.
    What are the new functions of TP7?
  • : : : : : : : : : what is the format?
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : Take a look at some of the demos, which accompany the program. Also get a book or an on-line tutorial about the language.
    : : : : : : : i can write a program, but how i can see the program
    : : : : : : Make sure that the compilation destination is "Disk". Then compile the program. This will cause the compiled executable to appear in the same directory as the source code.
    : : : : : When i click the exe. file, it works in DOS mode for only 1 second, then it is closed, i cannot see anything in my program.
    : : : : The easiest way to solve that is to end the program in a readln(). You can also run it using a dos window. To create a dos window use this in Windows: Start > Run > The command "Cmd"
    : : : i don't understand how to end the program in a readln(), and if i run the program in dos MODE, i cannot see the special features , for example the colour of text and background
    : : Here is a simple example:
    : : [code]
    : : uses
    : : Crt;
    : : begin
    : : TextColor(Blue); { Not sure about is in 5.5 }
    : : writeln('Hello world');
    : : readln; { The program ends in a readln. As in the readln is the very
    : : last statement of the program just before the end. }
    : : end.
    : : [/code]
    : thx,i can load the program.
    : What are the new functions of TP7?
    :
    The main new features are extensions and refinements in the object orientated programming, and Turbo Vision. More info on this subject can be found at www.borland.com and www.google.com.
  • : : :
    : : thx,i can load the program.
    : : What are the new functions of TP7?
    : The main new features are extensions and refinements in the object orientated programming, and Turbo Vision. More info on this subject can be found at www.borland.com and www.google.com.
    :

Not to mention Built-In Assembler (BASM); My Favorite! Also, the Editor has Syntax Hilighting (Numbers one color, Strings another, Begin/End/Var/etc a different color) Makes it easy to find stuff in your code quickly.

Phat Nat