Graphics: Parabola

Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by bilderbikkel at 2005-9-26 1:44:32[/red][/b][hr]
    C++ does not have standard grapic header files. Instead, use a graphics library (e.g. OpenCV) or use a programming environment that has those included (e.g. C++ Builder, QT Developer).

bilderbikkel

• : Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...
    :
    I might could write ya sunthin in qbasic, but I've been waiting over a week on FedEx to deliver mem stix for my JBuilder

• : I might could write ya sunthin in qbasic, but I've been waiting over a week on FedEx to deliver mem stix for my JBuilder
    :

It would be very nice if you do share it to the public. Thanks!
  • :
    : It would be very nice if you do share it to the public. Thanks!
    :
    okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
  • : okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
    :

thanks dude
  • : : okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
    : :
    :
    : thanks dude
    :
    your welcome... look under quick basic/graphics
  • : Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...
    :
    it is in MS Qbasic, but I think it can get you started... here is the link. http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone6/cat746/42474.htm If it helps, I would like to see your post. Good Luck