M$ Office

[b][red]This message was edited by Archer282 at 2005-10-4 19:2:11[/red][/b][hr]
when trying to enter my serial number to activate MS Office i get this error

[hr]Your installation cannot be activated becuase you have activated up to the limit for your Product Key...[hr]

i have only entered two serial numbers, the one for the trial and then once when i got the full product, but i had messed up a digit. i have also tried reinstalling m$ office but that didnt seem to work, anyone have any ideas as to how i can resolve this problem?

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by Archer282 at 2005-10-4 19:2:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : when trying to enter my serial number to activate MS Office i get this error
    :
    : [hr]Your installation cannot be activated becuase you have activated up to the limit for your Product Key...[hr]
    :
    : i have only entered two serial numbers, the one for the trial and then once when i got the full product, but i had messed up a digit. i have also tried reinstalling m$ office but that didnt seem to work, anyone have any ideas as to how i can resolve this problem?
    :

What has this to do with Windows Programming?

• : : [b][red]This message was edited by Archer282 at 2005-10-4 19:2:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : : when trying to enter my serial number to activate MS Office i get this error
    : :
    : : [hr]Your installation cannot be activated becuase you have activated up to the limit for your Product Key...[hr]
    : : i have only entered two serial numbers, the one for the trial and then once when i got the full product, but i had messed up a digit. i have also tried reinstalling m$ office but that didnt seem to work, anyone have any ideas as to how i can resolve this problem?
    :
    :
    : What has this to do with Windows Programming?
    :
    :
    You could try contacting with Microsoft.... ( next time please post similar letters rather to Help for Anything section )

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)