a graphics problem in c

Hi there,

I am learning mode 13h graphics programming in c and I am having a problem. You see I am learning this so that I can program games and at the moment I am writing a function that reads a rectangler area of the screen and stores it in "lenear sprite format" in a buffer. But the listing given to me by an online article does not work. It tells me that there is a general protection fault and if I look at the details of the error message it just gives me a memory address. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• : Hi there,

: I am learning mode 13h graphics programming in c and I am having a problem. You see I am learning this so that I can program games and at the moment I am writing a function that reads a rectangler area of the screen and stores it in "lenear sprite format" in a buffer. But the listing given to me by an online article does not work. It tells me that there is a general protection fault and if I look at the details of the error message it just gives me a memory address. Any help would be appreciated.

:

: Thanks.

:

:

I also learn C++ and mode 13h now. So send me the code or email me.

Oleg