need help

hi there could you please help me by giving tutorials in vb.net together with their code. thanks in advance.....

Comments

• : hi there could you please help me by giving tutorials in vb.net together with their code. thanks in advance.....
    :

I could email to you small examples of programs i've written, but they are nothing fantastic or unusual ( except for maybe my GRAPHICS demo )<> work in progress.

I could but once you learn BASIC then VB.Net isn't that much different

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve with a program.
    I'm starting out on VB.Net myself at university but i've done programming before.

Get a book out of your local library on VB.Net

There may be one in the "An idiot's guide to..." series.
    I'm not calling you an idiot by the way.

There is just SO MUCH ( i mean a lot really ) you can learn in VB.Net that it would take a long time to learn every bit of it.

Start with simple examples using a book and build up from there, else try a short course on it at your local college.

Hope this helps?

Regards,

Dr M.

• [b][red]This message was edited by YoShIe66 at 2006-1-10 7:5:19[/red][/b][hr]
    Here is the link for a download provided by Microsoft for the book "101 Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Applications". It's basically example code for 101 different programs, that illustrates a ton of possibilities for .NET. I assume it's fine to give the link, since it's freely availiable from their website. Hope this helps.

[code]http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/products/mell/DOWNLOAD.asp?ISBN=0735618917[/code]