visual c++ express

i need a link from where i can download COMPLETE visual c++ express 2005. in other words, i'm looking for offline installer of visual c++ express 2005. the link ms provided will take too long time to install that product into my computer.
[hr][purple]~Donotalo()[/purple]

Comments

• : i need a link from where i can download COMPLETE visual c++ express 2005. in other words, i'm looking for offline installer of visual c++ express 2005. the link ms provided will take too long time to install that product into my computer.
    : [hr][purple]~Donotalo()[/purple]
    :

You mean the image files (440+ mb)?
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/support/install/default.aspx
  • : i need a link from where i can download COMPLETE visual c++ express 2005. in other words, i'm looking for offline installer of visual c++ express 2005. the link ms provided will take too long time to install that product into my computer.
    : [hr][purple]~Donotalo()[/purple]
    :

if you have a dialup modem then you might want to get that compiler on CD. You will also probably need to get the current Windows Platform SDK if you want to compile MS-Windows GUI programs using win32 api functions. It doesn't come with the compiler. That too is free, huge and available on CD for nominal fee.