Question about controlling motor dc with c

i want to ask a question how to control motor dc operational with C, i already know how to control it with assembly but now i want to learn how to control motor dc with C, like breaking operation , counter clock wise and clockwise operation, controlling speed operation and etc...please anyone can help me...thanks before

Comments

• : i want to ask a question how to control motor dc operational with C, i already know how to control it with assembly but now i want to learn how to control motor dc with C, like breaking operation , counter clock wise and clockwise operation, controlling speed operation and etc...please anyone can help me...thanks before
    :

If you already know how to control it with assembly then learning how to do it with C should be pretty straight forward as long as you are compiling the c program for the same operating system as the assembly program.
  • : : i want to ask a question how to control motor dc operational with C, i already know how to control it with assembly but now i want to learn how to control motor dc with C, like breaking operation , counter clock wise and clockwise operation, controlling speed operation and etc...please anyone can help me...thanks before
    : :
    :
    :
    : If you already know how to control it with assembly then learning how to do it with C should be pretty straight forward as long as you are compiling the c program for the same operating system as the assembly program.
    :
    i'm using C Keil as the compiler, so i only have to write the procedure to control motor dc with assembly command, and then combine it with c, then just compile it with C Keil ???
  • : :
    : i'm using C Keil as the compiler, so i only have to write the procedure to control motor dc with assembly command, and then combine it with c, then just compile it with C Keil ???
    :

I don't know a thing about that compiler -- you will probably have to read the compiler's docs to find out how (and if) you can link assembly modules with c. Keil appears to be an embedded compiler, so you have to use the assembly language that matches the target processor. And you will probably want to post questions on Keil's dicsussion forum.