Login screen

Hello,

I really need help from anyone that to create a main webpage (using ASP.Net) with the password protected. The password profiles will be stored in MS Access. Appreciate if anyone has any idea to create this (full coding required if you have).

Comments

• : Hello,
    :
    : I really need help from anyone that to create a main webpage (using ASP.Net) with the password protected. The password profiles will be stored in MS Access. Appreciate if anyone has any idea to create this (full coding required if you have).
    :

r u want to creat login page
  • : : Hello,
    : :
    : : I really need help from anyone that to create a main webpage (using ASP.Net) with the password protected. The password profiles will be stored in MS Access. Appreciate if anyone has any idea to create this (full coding required if you have).
    : :
    :
    : r u want to creat login page
    :
    Hi, yes, I wanted to create a login page with the password created and stored in Ms Access. I dont want the password to be hardcoded. In fact, like any normal website, there is a feature of "forgot password", this one will be sent to user's email if they forgot the password. Can all this be done? Kindly advice. Thanks for ur help.

• Hi,

Yeah, you can achieve this functionality, just by performing some database tasks. Infact there are multiple ways of implementing authorization and authentication. One is you can use location tag in web.config file, and querying the database to get the userinfo, then put it in the session variable and create a standard class and autenticate each page by getting the value from this session variable.

I hope rest you can make out.....

if still u face the problems, get back at singhrohit82 @ r e d i f f m a i l . c o m 'or' singh_rohit82 @ y a h o o . c o m

• : Hi,
    :
    : Yeah, you can achieve this functionality, just by performing some database tasks. Infact there are multiple ways of implementing authorization and authentication. One is you can use location tag in web.config file, and querying the database to get the userinfo, then put it in the session variable and create a standard class and autenticate each page by getting the value from this session variable.
    :
    : I hope rest you can make out.....
    :
    : if still u face the problems, get back at singhrohit82 @ r e d i f f m a i l . c o m 'or' singh_rohit82 @ y a h o o . c o m
    :
    :

Hi,

New title for Mastering Web Application Development.

All secrets of developing an Accounting Software for the web revealed.

Title: "Develop your own Web Accounting Application using ASP.Net"
    Log on to:http://www.vkinfotek.com.

Regards
    bhar

• [b][red]This message was edited by iwilld0it at 2006-6-13 5:41:43[/red][/b][hr]
    Look into FormsAuthentication ...