Help finding C++ codes

if i wanted to find a C++ code that would help me with the projects that I'm doing... then is there something i could go to on this website that would help me with that

Comments

• : if i wanted to find a C++ code that would help me with the projects that I'm doing... then is there something i could go to on this website that would help me with that
    :
    This website.
  • : : if i wanted to find a C++ code that would help me with the projects that I'm doing... then is there something i could go to on this website that would help me with that
    : :
    : This website.
    :
    [blue]Without knowing the type of project you are doing I am sure I can't help you.[/blue]
  • : : : if i wanted to find a C++ code that would help me with the projects that I'm doing... then is there something i could go to on this website that would help me with that
    : : :
    : : This website.
    : [blue]Without knowing the type of project you are doing I am sure I can't help you.[/blue]
    :

To tell you the truth the guidelines below are exactely what I want but something close to it would be just as helpful

Keep a catalog of your CD collection

I aanna program that allows me and others to enter information about a music CD collection and save that information so it can be retrieved later.

The program should have a menu system that allows you to enter information about a new CD, save the list to a file on your hard drive, load a list from the hard drive, or print your list to the screen.

Create a CD class to store information about the CDs. Store the CD Name, Artist Name, and Year Released. These should be private members. Use Class functions to modify the data.

I should use dynamic data to store CDs. Store the information in an array and dynamically create a new CD entry every time the user wants to enter new CD information.

If the user wants to save the file, ask them what they want the name of the file to be and save the file to the hard drive.

If I want to load a file, ask me the name of the file that I want to load from the hard drive and let me know if it doesnt exist.

If the user selects to print the list, the system should print out a list of all the CDs in the collection.

I dont like things to be too broad

• [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2006-5-31 10:12:57[/red][/b][hr]
    :
    : I dont like things to be too broad
    :

:-D :-D :-D LOL: you should try to do this yourself instead of asking someone else to do your work for you. The requirements are not all that difficult, but give you plenty of room to show your talents. Yes, it will take a lot of time to write the program -- Rome wasn't build in a day either. Don't try to do everything all at once -- do it in small parts, such as each paragraph in the requiremtents.

If you really don't have the first clue how to even start, maybe you need to study basket weaving or something.

• : [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2006-5-31 10:12:57[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I dont like things to be too broad
    :
    : :-D :-D :-D LOL: you should try to do this yourself instead of asking someone else to do your work for you. The requirements are not all that difficult, but give you plenty of room to show your talents. Yes, it will take a lot of time to write the program -- Rome wasn't build in a day either. Don't try to do everything all at once -- do it in small parts, such as each paragraph in the requiremtents.
    :
    : If you really don't have the first clue how to even start, maybe you need to study basket weaving or something.
    :
    :
    : Basket weaving... nobody asked for you BS... just trying to do stuff the easy way... i dont understand why your such a d**k
    :
    :

• [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2006-6-2 17:20:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Basket weaving... nobody asked for you BS... just trying to do stuff the easy way...
    :
    [blue]There is no such thing as [b]"the easy way"[/b][/blue]

i dont understand why your such a d**k
    [blue]I'm not normally -- only when I see someone who is trying to get other people do their work for them :-)

Try to do this assignment yourself, post code and ask specific questions. There's lots of people who will help you out. But since we all do this for free, nobody is going to write the whole program for you.[/blue]

::f i wanted to find a C++ code that would help me with the projects that I'm doing..

Yes, there are lots of sources for free code. (1) google is sometimes a good source, (2) this web side has free code, (3) www.codeproject.com has hundreds of free programs for Microsoft Windows operating system, (3) www.codeguru.com has some, and there are hundreds of other available sources. Its not uncommon for professional programmers to exchange source code, but if you are a student at a university you will need to get permission from your school before using other people's code in your assignments. Many instructors will not allow it because they want to see YOUR work, not mine.