Where can I find apstring.h and apstring.cpp?

Where can I find the files apstring.h and apstring.cpp?

Comments

• All I have to say is that they are worthless :)

They are slow, overly large, and cannot preform most of the array/pointer tasks than a simple character array can.

By any chance were you unfortunate enough to ever run into a MetroWorks Compiler? All I can say is, go with DJGPP or Borland if at all possible.

• : All I have to say is that they are worthless :)

:

: They are slow, overly large, and cannot preform most of the array/pointer tasks than a simple character array can.

:

: By any chance were you unfortunate enough to ever run into a MetroWorks Compiler? All I can say is, go with DJGPP or Borland if at all possible.

:

:

perhaps he's in ap comp sci, that's where i was introduced to apstring. but the

ap classes do serve 2 definate purposes when first learning c++... they simplify

any work you'd be doing w/ an array, and later show how creating classes is

useful. but i wouldnt use them beyond the learning process. besides, arrays

arent too tough to grasp anyways, right?

but to answer the question, i beleive my comp sci teacher told us we could get

them from the ap board's website or something. otherise, i think i have them...

email me

Ryan

• AP Computer Science is a joke. I took a C++ course, they didn't teach me anything I wanted to learn about. The instructor didn't know them either =P

These topics include: Templates, STL, and COM :)

Even worse, the class was Macintosh based, I am severly biast against Mac/Apple :)

• : AP Computer Science is a joke. I took a C++ course, they didn't teach me anything I wanted to learn about. The instructor didn't know them either =P

:

: These topics include: Templates, STL, and COM :)

:

: Even worse, the class was Macintosh based, I am severly biast against Mac/Apple :)

:

:

ah geez, a mac C++ course? how horrible. basically all they teach you is what

you could read in a c++ book... but it's the closest thing to a legitiment comp

class at my school. basically it's that, or cisco, or VB. my teacher taught us a

bit of vc++ , but wouldnt go into graphics API's!! dammit all to hell.

Ryan

• They never teach anything useful, so I spent the entire class teaching other students how to do their programs. I did every program assigned in under an hour (typing time mainly, even though I average at 50-60wpm).

They tried to convince me to take the more advanced course, but I refused to ever take a public course again, just because of the idiocy that was displayed by the instructors =P

I'm not saying they weren't nice people, it was just that I've known more C++ since I was 13 than they ever have :)