Nested loop

Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
a program that will print

..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..

Comments

• : Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
    : a program that will print
    :
    : 1
    : 12
    : 123
    : 12345
    : 123456
    :
    :
    : ..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..
    :

This is looks like homework, but I'll do it anyway...

[code]
    for(int i = 1; i < 7; ++i){
    for(j = 1; j <= i; ++j)
    printf("%c", '0'+j);
    printf("
    ");
    }
    [/code]
  • : : Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
    : : a program that will print
    : :
    : : 1
    : : 12
    : : 123
    : : 12345
    : : 123456
    : : ..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..
    :
    : This is looks like homework, but I'll do it anyway...
    :
    : [code]
    : for(int i = 1; i < 7; ++i){
    : for(j = 1; j <= i; ++j)
    : printf("%c", '0'+j);
    : printf("
    ");
    : }
    : [/code]
    :

thanks for you reply, and hope u can also help me with my others..like the following

a program that prints

then a program that prints an * in a clockwise motion starting from 1,1 to the center of the screen..

and lastly

a program that prints a moving * that countsdown from 1 - 10 when it reaches the center of the screen then after 10 it prints THAT"S ALL FOLKS..

i hope people around this community can help me with this one..i would really appreciate it..thanks in advance..

• : : : Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
    : : : a program that will print
    : : :
    : : : 1
    : : : 12
    : : : 123
    : : : 12345
    : : : 123456
    : : : ..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..
    : : This is looks like homework, but I'll do it anyway...
    : : [code]
    : : for(int i = 1; i < 7; ++i){
    : : for(j = 1; j <= i; ++j)
    : : printf("%c", '0'+j);
    : : printf("
    ");
    : : }
    : : [/code]
    :
    :
    : thanks for you reply, and hope u can also help me with my others..like the following
    :
    : a program that prints
    :
    : *
    : ***
    : *****
    : *******
    : *********
    :
    : then a program that prints an * in a clockwise motion starting from 1,1 to the center of the screen..
    :
    : and lastly
    :
    : a program that prints a moving * that countsdown from 1 - 10 when it reaches the center of the screen then after 10 it prints THAT"S ALL FOLKS..
    :
    : i hope people around this community can help me with this one..i would really appreciate it..thanks in advance..
    :
    :

We still won't do your homework.
  • : : : : Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
    : : : : a program that will print
    : : : :
    : : : : 1
    : : : : 12
    : : : : 123
    : : : : 12345
    : : : : 123456
    : : : : ..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..
    : : : This is looks like homework, but I'll do it anyway...
    : : : [code]
    : : : for(int i = 1; i < 7; ++i){
    : : : for(j = 1; j <= i; ++j)
    : : : printf("%c", '0'+j);
    : : : printf("
    ");
    : : : }
    : : : [/code]
    : : thanks for you reply, and hope u can also help me with my others..like the following
    : : a program that prints
    : : *
    : : ***
    : : *****
    : : *******
    : : *********
    : : then a program that prints an * in a clockwise motion starting from 1,1 to the center of the screen..
    : : and lastly
    : : a program that prints a moving * that countsdown from 1 - 10 when it reaches the center of the screen then after 10 it prints THAT"S ALL FOLKS..
    : : i hope people around this community can help me with this one..i would really appreciate it..thanks in advance..
    :
    : We still won't do your homework.
    :
    oh sorry if i was asking too much..thanks for your help..i really appreciate it..tnx..

• : : Hello everyone, im new in programming, hope someone could help me with my assignments....we were given a problem like this
    : : a program that will print
    : : 1
    : : 12
    : : 123
    : : 12345
    : : 123456
    : : ..im pretty sure this is just simple for those hardcore programmers out here..hope u can help me with this one...thanks in advance...by the way the program should be coded under turbo c..thanks..
    :
    : This is looks like homework, but I'll do it anyway...
    :
    : [code]
    : for(int i = 1; i < 7; ++i){
    : for(j = 1; j <= i; ++j)
    : printf("%c", '0'+j);
    : printf("
    ");
    : }
    : [/code]
    :
    IDK u shud refrain frm helping some1 in doing his/her homework...
  • : IDK u shud refrain frm helping some1 in doing his/her homework...
    :

Yeah I know, but I was so bored