another of the dead boards

This board is really dead, huh?

I'm wondering, if I post questions about algorithms, thus not restricted to any language, would you guys be willing to answer?
{2}rIng

Comments

• : This board is really dead, huh?
    :
    : I'm wondering, if I post questions about algorithms, thus not restricted to any language, would you guys be willing to answer?
    : {2}rIng
    :
    Sure :P

I'm always here to answear...
    LOL

This is what I like to do, answear Qs about programming, not a platform, becouse it's much more fun, and it's very stimulating. That's why a lot of people answear Qs on forums. That's why forums excist.

I take this one step further.
    I post answears on a lot of forums, like delphi and perl wich I have no knowledge of at all...

IDK, the life bringer to all dead forums (except anything that has to do with VB)
  • : : This board is really dead, huh?
    : :
    : : I'm wondering, if I post questions about algorithms, thus not restricted to any language, would you guys be willing to answer?
    : : {2}rIng
    : :
    : Sure :P
    :
    : I'm always here to answear...
    : LOL
    :
    :
    : This is what I like to do, answear Qs about programming, not a platform, becouse it's much more fun, and it's very stimulating. That's why a lot of people answear Qs on forums. That's why forums excist.
    :
    : I take this one step further.
    : I post answears on a lot of forums, like delphi and perl wich I have no knowledge of at all...
    :
    :
    : IDK, the life bringer to all dead forums (except anything that has to do with VB)
    :

Lol, I guess...
    sadly, I have no questions, but when I do, I'll post it here. Maybe we might be able to actually give life to this...or not X(
    {2}rIng