Fill webbrowser with textbox data.

I would like to write the contents of a variable/textbox to the webbrowser control. I've tried so many different options, I just lost at this point. What works for you?

Comments

• : I would like to write the contents of a variable/textbox to the webbrowser control. I've tried so many different options, I just lost at this point. What works for you?
    :
    Hi,
    what control do you use?
    I've tried WebBrowser (System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser) and it's property DocumentText works fine..
    If you're using AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser control, this is not good idea for changing inner text.. (You can do it throught .Document property, but .Document is created after navigating to some url.. And It Ole object, so it's not good idea to modify it..)

If you want to build html editor with preview, take a look at AxDHTMLEDLib.AxDHTMLEdit control (You'll need add DHTML Edit Control onto your toolbox)

Hope this helps..

[blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]

[purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]

• : : I would like to write the contents of a variable/textbox to the webbrowser control. I've tried so many different options, I just lost at this point. What works for you?
    : :
    : Hi,
    : what control do you use?
    : I've tried WebBrowser (System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser) and it's property DocumentText works fine..
    : If you're using AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser control, this is not good idea for changing inner text.. (You can do it throught .Document property, but .Document is created after navigating to some url.. And It Ole object, so it's not good idea to modify it..)
    :
    : If you want to build html editor with preview, take a look at AxDHTMLEDLib.AxDHTMLEdit control (You'll need add DHTML Edit Control onto your toolbox)
    :
    : Hope this helps..
    :
    : [blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]
    :
    : [purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]
    :
    :
    :
    Just to be sure, this is in VS 2005?
  • : : : I would like to write the contents of a variable/textbox to the webbrowser control. I've tried so many different options, I just lost at this point. What works for you?
    : : :
    : : Hi,
    : : what control do you use?
    : : I've tried WebBrowser (System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser) and it's property DocumentText works fine..
    : : If you're using AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser control, this is not good idea for changing inner text.. (You can do it throught .Document property, but .Document is created after navigating to some url.. And It Ole object, so it's not good idea to modify it..)
    : : If you want to build html editor with preview, take a look at AxDHTMLEDLib.AxDHTMLEdit control (You'll need add DHTML Edit Control onto your toolbox)
    : : Hope this helps..
    : : [blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]
    : : [purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]
    : Just to be sure, this is in VS 2005?
    :

Yes

[blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]

[purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]