HELLO EVERYONE I AM NE HERE AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

I NEED A CLASS AND A CLASS TESTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT IF NY CAN DO THIS IT WOULD B GREAT

Homework 5

Write a program and test progam named InterestCalculation and InterestCalculationTest, respectively. It will function for the most part like the Investment program in Chapter 7. However, the test program will send 3 values instead of the 2 shown in the book. Balance, interest rate, and whether or not to compute the interest by daily or yearly compounding. Please use the same naming conventions that you've used for other assignments this quarter.

Hint: visit Google and search on the following 4 keywords (in a single search): daily yearly compounding interest

Comments

• : I NEED A CLASS AND A CLASS TESTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT IF NY CAN DO THIS IT WOULD B GREAT
    :
    : Homework 5
    :
    : Write a program and test progam named InterestCalculation and InterestCalculationTest, respectively. It will function for the most part like the Investment program in Chapter 7. However, the test program will send 3 values instead of the 2 shown in the book. Balance, interest rate, and whether or not to compute the interest by daily or yearly compounding. Please use the same naming conventions that you've used for other assignments this quarter.
    :
    : Hint: visit Google and search on the following 4 keywords (in a single search): daily yearly compounding interest
    :
    :
    Can you post the contents of Chapter 7 and the naming conventions. This is necessary to make this assignment. I'm willing to do this, if you're willing to write an class for me: a servlet to iterate through a document tree and produce a dynamic XML stream to be used as a XHTML and WAP menu after XSLT processing.
  • [b][red]This message was edited by brinkz99 at 2006-12-11 13:3:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I NEED A CLASS AND A CLASS TESTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT IF NY CAN DO THIS IT WOULD B GREAT
    : :
    : : Homework 5
    : : Write a program and test progam named InterestCalculation and InterestCalculationTest, respectively. It will function for the most part like the Investment program in Chapter 7. However, the test program will send 3 values instead of the 2 shown in the book. Balance, interest rate, and whether or not to compute the interest by daily or yearly compounding. Please use the same naming conventions that you've used for other assignments this quarter.
    : : Hint: visit Google and search on the following 4 keywords (in a single search): daily yearly compounding interest
    : Can you post the contents of Chapter 7 and the naming conventions. This is necessary to make this assignment. I'm willing to do this, if you're willing to write an class for me: a servlet to iterate through a document tree and produce a dynamic XML stream to be used as a XHTML and WAP menu after XSLT processing.
    :
    THIS IS FROM CHAPTER 7
    7.1 while Loops
    Table Growth of an Investment
    Year Balance
    0 $10,000.00
    1 $10,500.00
    2 $11,025.00
    3 $11,576.25
    4 $12,155.06
    5 $12,762.82

In our case, we want to know when the bank account has reached a particular balance. While the balance is less, we keep adding interest and incrementing the year counter:
    while (balance < targetBalance) {
    years++;
    double interest = balance * rate / 100;
    balance = balance + interest; }
    Here is the program that solves our investment problem:
    File Investmentjava
    1 /**
    A class to monitor the growth of an investment that accumulates interest at a fixed annual rate.
    4 V
    5 public class Investment
    6 {

/**
    Constructs an Investment object from a starting balance and
    interest rate.
    Sparam aBalance the starting balance
    param aRate the interest rate in percent */
    public Investment(double aBalance, double aRate) {
    balance = aBalance;
    rate = aRate;
    years = 0;
    CHAPTER 7 Iteration

Keeps accumulating interest until a target balance has
    been reached.
    param targetBalance the desired balance */ public void waitForBalance(double targetBalance)
    {
    while (balance < targetBalance) {
    years++;
    double interest = balance * rate / 100;
    balance = balance + interest;
    /**
    Gets the current investment balance.
    return the current balance */ public double getBalanceC)
    return balance;
    /*
    Gets the number of years this investment has accumulated
    interest.
    return the number of years since the start of the investment

*/
    public int getYearsO {
    return years;
    private double balance; private double rate; private int years;
    File InvestmentTester.java
    1 /**
    This program computes how long it takes for an investment
    3 to double.
    4 */
    5 public class InvestmentTester
    6 {
    7 public static void main(String[] args)
    8 {
    9 final double INITIAL_BALANCE = 10000;
    10 final double RATE = S;
    11 Investment invest = new Investment(INITIAL^BALANCE, RATE); invest.waitForBalance(? * INITIAL ^BALANCE) ;
    13 int years = invest.getYearsO;

• : [b][red]This message was edited by brinkz99 at 2006-12-11 13:3:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : I NEED A CLASS AND A CLASS TESTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT IF NY CAN DO THIS IT WOULD B GREAT
    : : :
    : : : Homework 5
    : : : Write a program and test progam named InterestCalculation and InterestCalculationTest, respectively. It will function for the most part like the Investment program in Chapter 7. However, the test program will send 3 values instead of the 2 shown in the book. Balance, interest rate, and whether or not to compute the interest by daily or yearly compounding. Please use the same naming conventions that you've used for other assignments this quarter.
    : : : Hint: visit Google and search on the following 4 keywords (in a single search): daily yearly compounding interest
    : : Can you post the contents of Chapter 7 and the naming conventions. This is necessary to make this assignment. I'm willing to do this, if you're willing to write an class for me: a servlet to iterate through a document tree and produce a dynamic XML stream to be used as a XHTML and WAP menu after XSLT processing.
    : THIS IS FROM CHAPTER 7
    : 7.1 while Loops
    : 233
    : Table Growth of an Investment
    : Year Balance
    : 0 $10,000.00
    : 1 $10,500.00
    : 2 $11,025.00
    : 3 $11,576.25
    : 4 $12,155.06
    : 5 $12,762.82
    :
    : In our case, we want to know when the bank account has reached a particular balance. While the balance is less, we keep adding interest and incrementing the year counter:
    : while (balance < targetBalance) {
    : years++;
    : double interest = balance * rate / 100;
    : balance = balance + interest; }
    : Here is the program that solves our investment problem:
    : File Investmentjava
    : 1 /**
    : A class to monitor the growth of an investment that accumulates interest at a fixed annual rate.
    : 4 V
    : 5 public class Investment
    : 6 {
    :
    :
    : /**
    : Constructs an Investment object from a starting balance and
    : interest rate.
    : Sparam aBalance the starting balance
    : param aRate the interest rate in percent */
    : public Investment(double aBalance, double aRate) {
    : balance = aBalance;
    : rate = aRate;
    : years = 0;
    : CHAPTER 7 Iteration
    :
    : Keeps accumulating interest until a target balance has
    : been reached.
    : param targetBalance the desired balance */ public void waitForBalance(double targetBalance)
    : {
    : while (balance < targetBalance) {
    : years++;
    : double interest = balance * rate / 100;
    : balance = balance + interest;
    : /**
    : Gets the current investment balance.
    : return the current balance */ public double getBalanceC)
    : return balance;
    : /*
    : Gets the number of years this investment has accumulated
    : interest.
    : return the number of years since the start of the investment
    :
    : */
    : public int getYearsO {
    : return years;
    : private double balance; private double rate; private int years;
    : File InvestmentTester.java
    : 1 /**
    : This program computes how long it takes for an investment
    : 3 to double.
    : 4 */
    : 5 public class InvestmentTester
    : 6 {
    : 7 public static void main(String[] args)
    : 8 {
    : 9 final double INITIAL_BALANCE = 10000;
    : 10 final double RATE = S;
    : 11 Investment invest = new Investment(INITIAL^BALANCE, RATE); invest.waitForBalance(? * INITIAL ^BALANCE) ;
    : 13 int years = invest.getYearsO;
    :
    :
    :
    :

I reckon log to the base (1 + i) of (a/P) = t
  • : : [b][red]This message was edited by brinkz99 at 2006-12-11 13:3:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : I NEED A CLASS AND A CLASS TESTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT IF NY CAN DO THIS IT WOULD B GREAT
    : : : :
    : : : : Homework 5
    : : : : Write a program and test progam named InterestCalculation and InterestCalculationTest, respectively. It will function for the most part like the Investment program in Chapter 7. However, the test program will send 3 values instead of the 2 shown in the book. Balance, interest rate, and whether or not to compute the interest by daily or yearly compounding. Please use the same naming conventions that you've used for other assignments this quarter.
    : : : : Hint: visit Google and search on the following 4 keywords (in a single search): daily yearly compounding interest

:
    : I reckon log to the base (1 + i) of (a/P) = t
    :
    I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER