Right click event

hi,
i would like to know the menu item being selected from the pop up menu which appears when the user right clicks in the slide show window. There are lot of items like next, previous, pen tool etc., how to get that item?

Note : I am using visual basic.
And the rightclick event is in slideshow window.

Comments

• : hi,
    : i would like to know the menu item being selected from the pop up menu which appears when the user right clicks in the slide show window. There are lot of items like next, previous, pen tool etc., how to get that item?
    :
    :
    : Note : I am using visual basic.
    : And the rightclick event is in slideshow window.
    :

When using VB6 you need to open Menu Editor and create a menu for your program. If you don't want it to be normally visible on the Form, set the top item's visible to false.
    Then in MouseDown or MouseUp (mouseup is prefered) event you can call a function to create the menu. But I seem to have forgotten the name and have no copy of VB6 handy at the moment.

Best Regards,
    Richard

• : : hi,
    : : i would like to know the menu item being selected from the pop up menu which appears when the user right clicks in the slide show window. There are lot of items like next, previous, pen tool etc., how to get that item?
    : :
    : : Note : I am using visual basic.
    : : And the rightclick event is in slideshow window.
    :
    : When using VB6 you need to open Menu Editor and create a menu for your program. If you don't want it to be normally visible on the Form, set the top item's visible to false.
    : Then in MouseDown or MouseUp (mouseup is prefered) event you can call a function to create the menu. But I seem to have forgotten the name and have no copy of VB6 handy at the moment.
    :
    : Best Regards,
    : Richard
    :
    :

Sir,
    My doubt was to track the system defined menu which appears when the user chooses a menu item which appears when the user right clicks in the slide show window...
  • In that case the simple answer is 'not'.
    There ofcourse is a way, but we do not speak of it :P

Best Regards,
    Richard