I would love to program in 3D!!!

Maby u have a web address for beginners? I've programmed games in 2D, but would love to learn more about real time 3D programming. Some tutorials would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hey Dude I am working on a 3-d game with Xotor, and some other people, you should join, it is going to be very great.

• : Hey Dude I am working on a 3-d game with Xotor, and some other people, you should join, it is going to be very great.

You're *NOT* working on a game with me. I *never* said I was making a game with you, and if you're wondering, I'm *not* going to make a game with you.

-Xotor-

• : : Hey Dude I am working on a 3-d game with Xotor, and some other people, you should join, it is going to be very great.

:

: You're *NOT* working on a game with me. I *never* said I was making a game with you, and if you're wondering, I'm *not* going to make a game with you.

:

: -Xotor-

:

:

:

• "Mr. C" has *just* learned bitmaps so I doubt he'll be of much use for you.

I'd suggest you use a 3D programming library rather than programming your own. There is a real nice for one almost all platforms at crystal.linuxgames.com/ It is really very nice, it can even read Quake III maps.

-Xotor-

• So you are working with me Xotor? I got some interesting letters from your e-mail address. James Bond we are definitely making a 3D game soon, I dont know who this Xotor imposter is, but he is working for me. We should have this game done by next year it will be very very impressive. I hope we can teach you some basics and get some help thanx.

• NT = No Text

• LOL

hahaha

• nt= no text

• : So you are working with me Xotor? I got some interesting letters from your e-mail address. James Bond we are definitely making a 3D game soon, I dont know who this Xotor imposter is, but he is working for me. We should have this game done by next year it will be very very impressive. I hope we can teach you some basics and get some help thanx.

:

Hey man, i've heard about your game and was wondering if i could get in on the deal. I can code in Pas, C++ and VB, and think this would be great for me learning to Program games.

Mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

• Hmmm, I will look into e-mailing you soon, me and Xotor have been under a-lot of work lately and we could use some major help.

• Really the future is in 3d

hear propeller heads james!