Beta testers needed (html help authoring tool)

Hello!

I have created an addin for Microsoft Word 2000 - 2007 that will convert the currently active document to a fully featured HTML Help file.

The focus while developing this addin has always been that it should be as user friendly as possible.

The addin integrates as a toolbar with a couple of buttons in Microsoft Word.

Now I desperately need more beta testers so that I can release the first public release as soon as possible.

All beta testers will off course also get a full license to the product once it has reached a stable state.

It can be downloaded from: http://www.enkeladress.com/files/ZenHelp2008BetaSetup.exe

The Installer requires a password, so simply drop me a line by email saying that you're interested in Beta Testing ZenHelp and I'll give you the password. Email : [b]andreas(a)enkeladress.com[/b].

Thank you very much for your time and help.
Andreas,

Comments

• Cant understand why someone would want this add on as it has been avialiable in MS Word 2000 and is certainly avaliable when you save as HTML. The only reason I can think of is that you would want a bar that dosn't (appear) to do anything. Can you please explain this to me.

PS This is not a flame there will not be a follow up.
  • : Cant understand why someone would want this add on as it has been
    : avialiable in MS Word 2000 and is certainly avaliable when you save
    : as HTML. The only reason I can think of is that you would want a bar
    : that dosn't (appear) to do anything. Can you please explain this to
    : me.
    :
    : PS This is not a flame there will not be a follow up.
    :
    Hmm sounds like a big fail