I have a game idea. Help! !

I have an idea for a new computer game . Where do I go from here?

If you can help me plaese e-mail me at bradsgold@cs.com

Comments

• : I have an idea for a new computer game . Where do I go from here?

: If you can help me plaese e-mail me at bradsgold@cs.com

:

oh god.

:

While I agree with Mr. Anonymous, now you plan how to make it and make it. Then publish it, then get a real job making games. Or if the game sucks even at the shareware level (do they even do shareware any more?) then you find another occupation.

Um, you learn how to program. Nobody is going to write games for you. Maybe you should speak to Marcus and his LionCub circle, they seem to be in the business of making up ideas for other people to do while taking a bit of the credit for it. Why anyone would go for such a schmeel is beyond my reasoning.

-Xotor-

• : : I have an idea for a new computer game . Where do I go from here?

: : If you can help me plaese e-mail me at bradsgold@cs.com

: :

:

: oh god.

:

:

:

I'm gonna go crazy.You first have to learn the language BINARY(machine language) then you have to program a program that will convert text files to games.Then you have to make a Game Designer.Then you can start to make the game.This takes anywhere from 5 years to 35 years.God damn this fucker.

• : : I have an idea for a new computer game . Where do I go from here?

: : If you can help me plaese e-mail me at bradsgold@cs.com

:

: oh god.

:

:

:

Dammit.Program a game using machine language and via!Err...mother fucker.

URL:www.brad2000-is-stupid-because-i-dont-know-how-to-program.com

• : : : I have an idea for a new computer game . Where do I go from here?

: : : If you can help me plaese e-mail me at bradsgold@cs.com

: : :

: : oh god.

: I'm gonna go crazy.You first have to learn the language BINARY(machine language) then you have to program a program that will convert text files to games.Then you have to make a Game Designer.Then you can start to make the game.This takes anywhere from 5 years to 35 years.God damn this fucker.

:

:

:

Are you fucking stupid or just really old? Do you know how long its been since someone coded a game in pure binary? What the do you think HLL's are for? Text files to Game Files? You really are DUMB! And also, there are plenty of freeware games designers around, so the whole process can take anything from 2 weeks to 5 years, dumbfuck.