Hiring Programmer (Website, Forum, Private Auctions)

Hello, my name is TJ; I am an entrepreneur from central Florida. I'm currently expanding my business online and am looking for a professional (both in experience and work habits) programmer/web designer to assist with the process.

I need someone very experienced with building websites; my target market is late teen to early twenties; the theme, to say the least, is a bit more entertaining then some mom n

Comments

• Hi TJ,

I am very much interested to accept the your offer for provided development work expecting from the developer.

I have gone through your details and requirements and i am confident of delivering you all the features needed to make your site professional and appealing in timely manner which you have define.

I am having 7+ years of exp. as a web Developer using Technology like ASP/PHP/ASP.Net/MS SQL/My SQL/Flash/Acation Script/Photoshop.

Web site development - I can develop an entire web site as per provided specifications. I'm familiar with all aspects of site design , use of CSS, JavaScrip,browser compatibility issues. / ASP,VBScript programming / I can develop complete ASP/VBScript solutions or assist other developers with particular site components. Previous projects I have completed include: /Shopping cart solutions. / Database search functions. / Content management systems. / E-commerce solutions. / Database development / Payment Gateway Integration. I can design and develop both Access and SQL Server databases to integrate with your web site. / I'm happy to work on projects of all sizes, will develop complete solutions or provide ad-hoc assistance to other web site developers.

Kindly contact me for further discussion on t_kamlesh@aol.in Or t_kamlesh@hotmail.com

Awaiting your quick and Possitive Reply.

Best Regards,

Sureplasure

: Hello, my name is TJ; I am an entrepreneur from central Florida. I'm
    : currently expanding my business online and am looking for a
    : professional (both in experience and work habits) programmer/web
    : designer to assist with the process.
    :
    : I need someone very experienced with building websites; my target
    : market is late teen to early twenties; the theme, to say the least,
    : is a bit more entertaining then some mom n
  • : Hello, my name is TJ; I am an entrepreneur from central Florida. I'm
    : currently expanding my business online and am looking for a
    : professional (both in experience and work habits) programmer/web
    : designer to assist with the process.
    :
    : I need someone very experienced with building websites; my target
    : market is late teen to early twenties; the theme, to say the least,
    : is a bit more entertaining then some mom n
  • Hi
    We are a group of 4 developers , each having experience of more than 3 years in asp.net, c#, sql server, ajax, webservices, xml.
    We worked in different domains like booking engines , financial advisory sites, CMS, educational sites,Inventory Management System.

We will do your work.Contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    hari sharma
    ksharma.hari@gmail.com
    skype-hare.ram.sharma
  • Hi

Greetings!!

We are also looking for the same, Consider this as our Interest to joining as Partner with your Organization...

Please send me the Details in the form of JD fro Further Process....

About Us :

BAN'S is located in India now we have started SW development working with JAVA/J2EE technology. We have extensive experience in Development like Software Client-Server Applications & Web Application, With our early adaption and extensive experience, Our experienced development team Ambitious & Self Motivated to create powerful applications that are as per your requirements and budget, with Assurance of timely Delivery & Quality.

BAN