SMS Sender based on web service

Hi, I need a hand. I want to know, is possible to send sms based on web service with delphi?

I've found many many scripts/codes named as "SMS Sender" but all of the codes does not send the sms by itself. Those codes only capable to transfer the message with XML script to another sms web service. As the fact, that web service who send the message to the cellular phone. I don't want sms sender methode like that. I need to build the real sms sender based on web service independently which does not take an advantage from an other sms service. Who can help me to show the door?

Thank you.

Comments

• : Hi, I need a hand. I want to know, is possible to send sms based on web service with delphi?
    :
    : I've found many many scripts/codes named as "SMS Sender" but all of the codes does not send the sms by itself. Those codes only capable to transfer the message with XML script to another sms web service. As the fact, that web service who send the message to the cellular phone. I don't want sms sender methode like that. I need to build the real sms sender based on web service independently which does not take an advantage from an other sms service. Who can help me to show the door?
    :
    : Thank you.
    :
    :
    It is possible, but there is another side to it. You need to register your service with the local phone company to truly send the sms to the phones. Or perhaps to set up your own company. This is because you need to have access to at least one cellular sender hardware. This cannot be programmed in Delphi.
  • [b][red]This message was edited by cikumiyu at 2005-8-13 5:30:16[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Hi, I need a hand. I want to know, is possible to send sms based on web service with delphi?
    : :
    : : I've found many many scripts/codes named as "SMS Sender" but all of the codes does not send the sms by itself. Those codes only capable to transfer the message with XML script to another sms web service. As the fact, that web service who send the message to the cellular phone. I don't want sms sender methode like that. I need to build the real sms sender based on web service independently which does not take an advantage from an other sms service. Who can help me to show the door?
    : : Thank you.
    : It is possible, but there is another side to it. You need to register your service with the local phone company to truly send the sms to the phones. Or perhaps to set up your own company. This is because you need to have access to at least one cellular sender hardware. This cannot be programmed in Delphi.
    :

Have you ever visited www.1stwap.com or www.sms.ac ? Have you ever buid a web services like that in delphi or probably in other languange?

• : [b][red]This message was edited by cikumiyu at 2005-8-13 5:30:16[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : Hi, I need a hand. I want to know, is possible to send sms based on web service with delphi?
    : : :
    : : : I've found many many scripts/codes named as "SMS Sender" but all of the codes does not send the sms by itself. Those codes only capable to transfer the message with XML script to another sms web service. As the fact, that web service who send the message to the cellular phone. I don't want sms sender methode like that. I need to build the real sms sender based on web service independently which does not take an advantage from an other sms service. Who can help me to show the door?
    : : : Thank you.
    : : It is possible, but there is another side to it. You need to register your service with the local phone company to truly send the sms to the phones. Or perhaps to set up your own company. This is because you need to have access to at least one cellular sender hardware. This cannot be programmed in Delphi.
    :
    : Have you ever visited www.1stwap.com or www.sms.ac ? Have you ever buid a web services like that in delphi or probably in other languange?
    :
    :
    :
    No and no, but as you can see with www.sms.ac, they have brokered relationships with various cellular services to use their networks to send sms's (http://www.sms.ac/networks.asp). Without such a deal any program, no matter in which language, is doomed to fail, because it [b]cannot[/b] send any sms's.
    Once you have such a relationship, the company providing the cellular network will give you the protocols, which to follow to interface with their servers. You can then implement this protocol in your program to perfrom the actual sending and receiving of sms's. This becomes the heart of your service and you can subsequently flesh it out with a nice GUI and any other options you want.
  • Hi,

I have been using the API at http://www.smsgol.com/en/developers for sending and receivins SMS, pretty easy and fast to use.
    I'm not a technical guy at all and I started using it just in a few minutes.

Cheers and enjoy it!