please, i need help to solve this

please can you help me out with this challenge. i have been battling with it for some days now and my turn in date is fast approaching. the qstn is as follows;

question 1
you are required to write a program as for Airline Reservation System, you are tp write a program to assign seats on each flight of the airline's only plane(capacity;10 seats)

your program should display the following menu;
please type 1 for "smoking"
please type 2 for "non-smoking"

if the person type 1, your program should assign a seat in smoking section(seat 1-5)
if the person type 2, your program should assign seat in non-smoking section(seat 6-10)

your program should then print a boarding pass indicating the person's seat number and whether it is in smoking or non-smoking section of the plane.

your should never assign a seat that has already been assigned, when the smoking section is full, your program should ask the person if it is acceptable to be placed in non-smoking section and vice versa. otherwise print a message "Next flight leaves in the next 3 hours".

question 2
write a program to transpose a 4X4 matrix i.e

1 2 3 4 1 5 9 13
5 6 7 8 becomes 2 6 10 14
9 10 11 12 3 7 1 15
13 14 15 16 4 8 12 16

Comments

• Mate, nobody's going to help do your assignment (as this is what the above questions look like)

We will however help should you show that you've done a decent effort at trying to solve the above problems.
  • that's true mate, what's in it for us anyway? we're here to learn mate, not to do some assignments,..although it is challanging.. :D