NEED PROGRAMMERS FOR ONLINE GAME!

Me and a friend have had a few ideas for an amazing new mmorpg. He is quite a good mapper, and has mapped for games such as elite force, jedi knight, quake 3 and more. [for more info visit www.mmorpg.com]

I can't divulge the story here as it could be the makings of a great new game (and some of u might rob it lol). but i will send it to you if you are interested and think you can help. everyone who has read this story so far think it is awesome, but it would take alot of work. all i can tell you is the game will be called 'Over Earth'.

We are looking for a talented team of workers who can work online on this project.

If you are a programmer/artist/designer/mapper or modeller and think u can help please pm me, mail me or message me on msn [[email protected]] thanks...

mash

Comments

• : Me and a friend have had a few ideas for an amazing new mmorpg. He is quite a good mapper, and has mapped for games such as elite force, jedi knight, quake 3 and more. [for more info visit www.mmorpg.com]
    :
    : I can't divulge the story here as it could be the makings of a great new game (and some of u might rob it lol). but i will send it to you if you are interested and think you can help. everyone who has read this story so far think it is awesome, but it would take alot of work. all i can tell you is the game will be called 'Over Earth'.
    :
    : We are looking for a talented team of workers who can work online on this project.
    :
    : If you are a programmer/artist/designer/mapper or modeller and think u can help please pm me, mail me or message me on msn [[email protected]] thanks...
    :
    : mash
    :

Hi,
    I am a very experienced java programmer, and i have done lots of things in java, such as small search engine, in the way to make the pinball game, also if i have time a few other games, if you are interested send me an email [email protected]
  • Hello, I am a very experienced artist. I have worked on a good bit of art of games. I have about 1-2 years of experience. I do not request a pay and it is something I would really like to do. If you would like proof that I am a good artist then please e-mail me or reply to this post.

Please Give me your thoughts and Ideas for this game.
    Please reply or e-mail me if you want me to help you.

Thank you.
    The french toast
  • Hi I am interested in your job offer.
    I know alot of Visual Basic, C#, C++, Some 3d Modeling and I would love to join your team.
    I love to make games and I want to be a game developer.

Email me at [email protected] if u are interested in hiring