INSERT VALUE FROM DROP DOWN BOX TO THE DATABASE USING PHP..

2»

Comments

• sorry

actually mike.. the values are not gettin inserted to database also..

• Hie,

Change the parameters for mysql_connect(), mysql_select_db() and ensure that the table being referenced in the query is existent.

Regards,
    Mike.
  • hey mike

thanks a ton man! it works:)
    thanks a lot man!!! and jus one more thing

now that my values are displayed in earn.php

how do i ADD all the values that i entered???

regards
  • Hie,

Instead of reading from session variable, earn.php should now get the values in the DB. If I could have the structure of your database table where the earnings are saved, I can help better.

Am online on Skype.

regards,
    Mike
  • Hello Mike; I have a similar issue.

I have a mysql database with ID numbers. The user has to select a status for an individual record (id number). The statuses of the records could be any 4 background colors which mean different things. I created a dropdown box with the different colors and then created a select dropdown box with the id numbers. The user selects the id number (row number), which is the row number and the bgcolor and submits to the PHP server for the action of the table.
    This works fine except the row does not keep the color when you exit the web and come back again. The table does not show the bgcolors the user selected for the row. I need the row bgcolor to stay for an individual row number. I used Javascript to pass the variables for the user selections with a $_GET[
  • This post has been deleted.
  • This post has been deleted.