Major Matlab Assignment Help!!!

Hey. I need some urgent help on Matlab! I'm new to programming so im not exactly a pro.
What i need help with is an assignment. Ive managed to do 3 of them but im stumped for the last one and its due in tomorrow afternoon! Here it is....
1-
"Code an iterative method to find a solution to the following equation:
r=x-asinx-b=0
the coefficients a and b can be freely chosen. Plot the convergence steps in a graph with the number of iterations along the horizontal axis against values of r."

Any help at all would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason

Comments

• What kind of method have you to use to solve the equation?

And there is something strange in your equation:
    r=x-asinx-b=0

=0? are you sure?
  • I know, a few of us couldnt figure that out either.
    I think possibly we have to plot the values produced of r for different values of x until r=0.
    I thought a for loop would be used in some way. I wasnt really sure either of how to plot the amount of iterations that took place until the solution was found.
  • Haven't you similar solved exercise. Also only manually solved so that we can understand the problem and then code?
  • Please visit [color=Blue][link=http://www.assignmentwork.com]www.assignmentwork.com[/link][/color] for [b]Matlab Assignment Help[/b]
    If you are stuck with a Matlab Homework problem and need help, we have excellent tutors who can provide you with Homework Help. Our tutors who provide Matlab help are highly qualified. Our tutors have many years of industry experience and have had years of experience providing Matlab Homework Help. Please do send us the Matlab problems on which you need Help and we will forward then to our tutors for review.

Please find following assignments help on [b][link=www.assignmentwork.com][/link][/b][color=Purple][/color]
    [b]Matlab Assignment Help,
    Matlab Homework Help[/b]
    [b]Matlab Project Help Online
    Matlab Questions online Help
    Matlab Report Writing Online[/b]

for more information please visit [color=Purple][link=www.assignmentwork.com]www.assignmentwork.com[/link][/color][b][/b]
  • MATLAB a numerical computing programming language being heavily used nowadays. If you are worried about your MATLAB assignments and final year projects? We have been providing MATLAB based assistance to students from various universities in graduate and undergraduate level. We provide high quality MATLAB projects & assignment help for students in universities of UK, USA, Australia, India, Dubai, KSA , Canada and several European countries at reasonable rates. Our assignments guarantee maximum grades, we not only make assignments, and we tutor the students as well so that next time they try themselves. We believe in sharing knowledge and enabling students to facilitate with maximum knowledge and quality work. Visit our website at

www.makeyourassignment.com
    makeyourassignment@gmail.com

• MATLAB a numerical computing programming language being heavily used nowadays. If you are worried about your MATLAB assignments and final year projects? We have been providing MATLAB based assistance to students from various universities in graduate and undergraduate level. We provide high quality MATLAB projects & assignment help for students in universities of UK, USA, Australia, India, Dubai, KSA , Canada and several European countries at reasonable rates. Our assignments guarantee maximum grades, we not only make assignments, and we tutor the students as well so that next time they try themselves. We believe in sharing knowledge and enabling students to facilitate with maximum knowledge and quality work. Visit our website at
    www.makeyourassignment.com
    makeyourassignment@gmail.com

• MATLAB Homework Help is a platform specially designed for providing every kind of MATLAB help to students, professionals and anyone looking for MATLAB HELP from beginners level to PhD Level work.

Visit

http://matlabhomeworkhelp.com/

matlabhomeworkhelp@gmail.com

• i want the classification results in some specific form pls help some one