quick response (walrus)

2»

Comments

• : [red] But in the end I think, it doesn't matter what I say, you will disregard it anyway. [/red]

Don't be absurd. I consider everything. Some things I disregard immediately because I've already considered them. However, I won't simply disregard something just because a Christian says it.

I spent nearly two years chatting online with Christians every day. I'm at least familiar with most of the ideas out there.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• : : [red] But in the end I think, it doesn't matter what I say, you will disregard it anyway. [/red]
    :
    : Don't be absurd. I consider everything. Some things I disregard immediately because I've already considered them. However, I won't simply disregard something just because a Christian says it.
    :
    : I spent nearly two years chatting online with Christians every day. I'm at least familiar with most of the ideas out there.
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :

[red] sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was you have obviously been talking to a lot of christians before, so it doesn't matter what I say, you will have an argument against it.

[size=5]dodge[/red]

• This post has been deleted.
  • This post has been deleted.