How do we uninstall gnub boot loader ?

The multi boot which alows to select the OS on booting up the computer.

How do we uninstall that thing ? ( presuming there is no linux partions anymore )

anyone know ?

ofcourse without formating any drives..

Comments

• I assume you want to boot directly to Windows? Insert a DOS boot disk and boot to the DOS prompt.
    At A:>, type in: fdisk /MBR
    Select shutdown and reboot your computer. That's it.

• : I assume you want to boot directly to Windows? Insert a DOS boot disk and boot to the DOS prompt.
    : At A:>, type in: fdisk /MBR
    : Select shutdown and reboot your computer. That's it.
    :

/mbr ?

what does it do ? ..technicaly

All i want is to get rid of the selection menu ( the one that allows me to select betwen linux and windows.. )

• This will replace the load routine of the hard disk with a load routine embedded in fdisk. Make sure to use the version which comes with windows. You do not have to start from a diskette.

: : I assume you want to boot directly to Windows? Insert a DOS boot disk and boot to the DOS prompt.
    : : At A:>, type in: fdisk /MBR
    : : Select shutdown and reboot your computer. That's it.
    : :
    :
    :
    :
    : /mbr ?
    :
    : what does it do ? ..technicaly
    :
    : All i want is to get rid of the selection menu ( the one that allows me to select betwen linux and windows.. )
    :

• (make sure to use the version which comes with windows)

You mean the Fdisk version which comes with windows ?

And that will not erase my HD and windows ?

: This will replace the load routine of the hard disk with a load routine embedded in fdisk. Make sure to use the version which comes with windows. You do not have to start from a diskette.
    :
    : : : I assume you want to boot directly to Windows? Insert a DOS boot disk and boot to the DOS prompt.
    : : : At A:>, type in: fdisk /MBR
    : : : Select shutdown and reboot your computer. That's it.
    : : :
    : : /mbr ?
    : : what does it do ? ..technicaly
    : : All i want is to get rid of the selection menu ( the one that allows me to select betwen linux and windows.. )
    :
    :