compare with java

please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better

Comments

• no its not the end of anything. after all, cobol is still there.

but, heard about the settlement between ms and sun concerning the java case? seems like ms wont make anymore JVMs for Win32, sun or someone else would write that and this means less integration with IE (good or bad dependable). if this comes out buggy or slow alot of web site builders would rather not use java anymore.

compare? where to begin! the main thing is java works with the JVM which is designed for the java language. C# works with the cls which is language indepandant, u can write .NET code using VB, C++, perl, python, jscript or whatever is/will be supported.

the syntax itself... i think c# is more elegant. of course this is because the designers had the privilege to check c++ and java and overcome their shortcomings. just look at the way c# does delegates (function pointers), awesome!

: please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better
    :

• how do i compile and run c# programs.

: no its not the end of anything. after all, cobol is still there.
    :
    : but, heard about the settlement between ms and sun concerning the java case? seems like ms wont make anymore JVMs for Win32, sun or someone else would write that and this means less integration with IE (good or bad dependable). if this comes out buggy or slow alot of web site builders would rather not use java anymore.
    :
    : compare? where to begin! the main thing is java works with the JVM which is designed for the java language. C# works with the cls which is language indepandant, u can write .NET code using VB, C++, perl, python, jscript or whatever is/will be supported.
    :
    : the syntax itself... i think c# is more elegant. of course this is because the designers had the privilege to check c++ and java and overcome their shortcomings. just look at the way c# does delegates (function pointers), awesome!
    :
    : : please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better
    : :
    :
    :

• u need VS.NET

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/default.asp

i think u can download .NET SDK along with the c# command line compiler alone but do u really want to do that?

:
    : how do i compile and run c# programs.
    :
    :
    : : no its not the end of anything. after all, cobol is still there.
    : : but, heard about the settlement between ms and sun concerning the java case? seems like ms wont make anymore JVMs for Win32, sun or someone else would write that and this means less integration with IE (good or bad dependable). if this comes out buggy or slow alot of web site builders would rather not use java anymore.
    : : compare? where to begin! the main thing is java works with the JVM which is designed for the java language. C# works with the cls which is language indepandant, u can write .NET code using VB, C++, perl, python, jscript or whatever is/will be supported.
    : : the syntax itself... i think c# is more elegant. of course this is because the designers had the privilege to check c++ and java and overcome their shortcomings. just look at the way c# does delegates (function pointers), awesome!
    : : : please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better
    : : :
    :
    :

• comparing c# vrs java/c++

http://genamics.com/developer/csharp_comparative.htm

: please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better
    :

• :hey thanx pingpong. i've checked the links and its great.
    its time to get some hands on experience.thankyou once again

comparing c# vrs java/c++
    :
    : http://genamics.com/developer/csharp_comparative.htm
    :
    : : please compare c sharp with java programming language. is it the end of java. if i were to choose between those two(only one) which is better
    :
    :

• i am a java programmer i left Vb since java was outshining,
    what is C#?
    Future of C#?