General help with Pascal

Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.

Comments

• : Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.
    :
    I can help you with your Pascal/Delphi, C/C++ problems. Just send me e-mail and I'll do my best to solve your problem.

• : Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.

ah..what kind of help did you have in mind?
    check if your compiler has a HELP index that shows all of the procedures and whatever of pascal..if so, look at what you're studying now and you'll understand it better (most compilers also have sample programs for most of the topics), look at random topics to learn something new..
    when you're looking at something, you'll see a list of things that are related..take a look at them, even if you know them already they may bring up a new list of related things.

if you really want to be a programmer - start practicing. make programs that utilize whatever you know, and that will help you learn from them.
    challenge yourself and take some time to think out an idea for anything that seems a bit complicated and find a way to program it.

as for "pissing on your lecturer's bonfire".. show him/her that you have the will to learn, and that you've mastered whatever you're studying now and are ready to learn more advanced things. most teachers are happy to teach their students more if possible.

as for general help, it's not possible to just explain everything in such a way, so post a specific problem (ie. "writing to/reading from files", or "drawing things on screen") or a specific topic/feature that you don't understand so well and people here will do their best to explain.

but remember that [red]the way to learn is asking[/red].
    hope this helps 2 get u started, and good luck in programming..:-)

[blue]//Noam[/blue]

• : : Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.
    :
    : ah..what kind of help did you have in mind?
    : check if your compiler has a HELP index that shows all of the procedures and whatever of pascal..if so, look at what you're studying now and you'll understand it better (most compilers also have sample programs for most of the topics), look at random topics to learn something new..
    : when you're looking at something, you'll see a list of things that are related..take a look at them, even if you know them already they may bring up a new list of related things.
    :
    : if you really want to be a programmer - start practicing. make programs that utilize whatever you know, and that will help you learn from them.
    : challenge yourself and take some time to think out an idea for anything that seems a bit complicated and find a way to program it.
    :
    : as for "pissing on your lecturer's bonfire".. show him/her that you have the will to learn, and that you've mastered whatever you're studying now and are ready to learn more advanced things. most teachers are happy to teach their students more if possible.
    :
    : as for general help, it's not possible to just explain everything in such a way, so post a specific problem (ie. "writing to/reading from files", or "drawing things on screen") or a specific topic/feature that you don't understand so well and people here will do their best to explain.
    :
    : but remember that [red]the way to learn is asking[/red].
    : hope this helps 2 get u started, and good luck in programming..:-)
    :
    : [blue]//Noam[/blue]
    :

Yes what Noam has said is the best way.

I am always needing to challenge my self in programming after been trained and have purchased Pascal for home to work at it.

Michael

• gormlesss twat

:
    i am gonna kill you dave

:
    :-) my name is moore, paul moore, i lick firm joysticks 25 a time, so dave do you want 1? i also do pascal in my dungeon. i resemble bob the builder on speed.

• As with many young men nowadays i also dabble in the brown chocolate. Dave i think that your problems lye in the art of typeing and talking at the same time as neither of the tasks that you are doing mean any sence at all. This may be why your lecturer is really pissed off with you. Maybe if you ask him out (you can take this how you like)you may have more success in the pascal language, also your hair cut get it cut. Ps have you ever heard of an art called fallatio, learn this to as your lecturer will love you after this.

:
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

hi dave my main lick, i want you to tickle my tonsils, i might get jaw lock . my pascal is rubbish, but can you piss in my mouth & i can my you scream!!!01543 462200 just call me and ask for des 'your biggest fan'

• : : : Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.
    : :
    : : ah..what kind of help did you have in mind?
    : : check if your compiler has a HELP index that shows all of the procedures and whatever of pascal..if so, look at what you're studying now and you'll understand it better (most compilers also have sample programs for most of the topics), look at random topics to learn something new..
    : : when you're looking at something, you'll see a list of things that are related..take a look at them, even if you know them already they may bring up a new list of related things.
    : : if you really want to be a programmer - start practicing. make programs that utilize whatever you know, and that will help you learn from them.
    : : challenge yourself and take some time to think out an idea for anything that seems a bit complicated and find a way to program it.
    : : as for "pissing on your lecturer's bonfire".. show him/her that you have the will to learn, and that you've mastered whatever you're studying now and are ready to learn more advanced things. most teachers are happy to teach their students more if possible.
    : : as for general help, it's not possible to just explain everything in such a way, so post a specific problem (ie. "writing to/reading from files", or "drawing things on screen") or a specific topic/feature that you don't understand so well and people here will do their best to explain.
    : : but remember that [red]the way to learn is asking[/red].
    : : hope this helps 2 get u started, and good luck in programming..:-)
    : : [blue]//Noam[/blue]
    :
    : Yes what Noam has said is the best way.
    :
    : I am always needing to challenge my self in programming after been trained and have purchased Pascal for home to work at it.
    :
    : Michael
    :
    : :-) geek
    :

• every1 pardon my language but this must b said!
    where the flying f*** did all these idiots come from and why the hell are they talking so much unrelated trash here?!
    guys take it elsewhere and learn to speak english!
    or at least learn to quote eminem's songs right!

geez!
    any1 got a problem?!
    //Noam

• your instructor said WHAt??? I'll instruct you to do something right now, go tell that **shole to f**k right off
    the only thing that makes a programmer good is practice and a true interest in programming. If you need
    any help just ask us messageboard dudes and you'll be kickin some @ss in no time.

JOHNNy PASCAl

• Hey man, what the h**l was that b**lsh*t? How bout you f**k right the h**l off?

• : : : : Would it be possible to get help from someone who knows their fair share about pascal.I'm at college in cannock,ENGLAND studying computers and I really want to be a programmer but I seem to struggle with many aspects and so my lecturer is now saying that I'm not cut out to be a programmer will someone please help me piss on his bonfire.
    : : :
    : : : ah..what kind of help did you have in mind?
    : : : check if your compiler has a HELP index that shows all of the procedures and whatever of pascal..if so, look at what you're studying now and you'll understand it better (most compilers also have sample programs for most of the topics), look at random topics to learn something new..
    : : : when you're looking at something, you'll see a list of things that are related..take a look at them, even if you know them already they may bring up a new list of related things.
    : : : if you really want to be a programmer - start practicing. make programs that utilize whatever you know, and that will help you learn from them.
    : : : challenge yourself and take some time to think out an idea for anything that seems a bit complicated and find a way to program it.
    : : : as for "pissing on your lecturer's bonfire".. show him/her that you have the will to learn, and that you've mastered whatever you're studying now and are ready to learn more advanced things. most teachers are happy to teach their students more if possible.
    : : : as for general help, it's not possible to just explain everything in such a way, so post a specific problem (ie. "writing to/reading from files", or "drawing things on screen") or a specific topic/feature that you don't understand so well and people here will do their best to explain.
    : : : but remember that [red]the way to learn is asking[/red].
    : : : hope this helps 2 get u started, and good luck in programming..:-)
    : : : [blue]//Noam[/blue]
    : : Yes what Noam has said is the best way.
    : : I am always needing to challenge my self in programming after been trained and have purchased Pascal for home to work at it.
    : : Michael
    : : :-) geek
    :
    :
    What we need to do first whilst learning a Language is Design?

Like for starters

Input and output to Screen persons name.

Pascal :=
    program nameio;
    var name:string;
    begin
    write('Name please :');
    readln(name);
    writeln('Thankyou ',name);
    end.

Now a new thing here is the STRING. If you have pascal at home, highlight string and click on Topic in Help. What is in Help is all you require for the language of PASCAL.

Note this is standard PASCAL
    With string you can define the size which helps when dealing with huge programs.

I hope you can try this.
    And if successful then let me know and I will try to progress in TUTORING in PASCAL
    Michael

• Rofl, thats the funniest thing i've read in ages thanks bob! (BTW Naomi that was all 1 bloke, although i hasten to add not me!)

• watch who you're callinga girl's name - i'm a guy and damn proud of it!