please help me

Comments

• : i want help in making real time software in which calculate
    : temprature by hardware sensor and display it graphicaly on concole
    : please help me
    :
    :
    Hi!
    I too, have a temperature hardware/software project on my todo list. I need to control the air intake of a wood stove and turn three duct blowers on/off the control the temperature in different parts of the house.

Although it may seem like a big project, I think that if I just use "Radio Shack" hobby type theristors connected in place of the variable resistor controls of a typical joystick, the input circuitry will be simple. Now, any joystick input routines will read the resistance of the thermistors. The temperature vs. resistance will probably not be linear, but a simple lookup table will provide enough accuracy for my app. For output, opto-isolators / drivers on the parallel port should do the trick.

Don't know when I will get around to acturally doing it, but I hope my thoughts will give you some ideas.

rg

• : : i want help in making real time software in which calculate
    : : temprature by hardware sensor and display it graphicaly on concole
    : : please help me
    : :
    : :
    : Hi!
    : I too, have a temperature hardware/software project on my todo list. I need to control the air intake of a wood stove and turn three duct blowers on/off the control the temperature in different parts of the house.
    :
    : Although it may seem like a big project, I think that if I just use "Radio Shack" hobby type theristors connected in place of the variable resistor controls of a typical joystick, the input circuitry will be simple. Now, any joystick input routines will read the resistance of the thermistors. The temperature vs. resistance will probably not be linear, but a simple lookup table will provide enough accuracy for my app. For output, opto-isolators / drivers on the parallel port should do the trick.
    :
    : Don't know when I will get around to acturally doing it, but I hope my thoughts will give you some ideas.
    :
    : rg
    :
    :

Ok,

you are using a simple T-sensor. Well all you have to is gain up the output-voltage of the sensor which is usually small and then convert the analog-voltage into digital by using a A/D-Converter. Sychronisation to the application is easy. If you use the LPT-port for example you can read the current converted data via D0-D7 and use a output pin of the port to start the A/D-Converter just before reading the data. Don`t forget to wait until the converter has done his convertion. So your application will give the time between to reading cycles.

A small introduction ...

RockNix////

URL:http://www.klangwerker.de