DarkBasic

Hey Im really just getting into Programming and chose DarkBasic as my first Language Was this a good choice. I know very little eles about programming but a little HTML and some Flash but that doesnt really count. Any tips coments suggestions, or flames on this will be gladly welcomed

Comments

• If your planning to really go far in programming you should take up c/c++ but if you have allready purchased darkbasic and are just a hobbiyist any language you like is fine...

• : Hey Im really just getting into Programming and chose DarkBasic as my first Language Was this a good choice. I know very little eles about programming but a little HTML and some Flash but that doesnt really count. Any tips coments suggestions, or flames on this will be gladly welcomed
    :
    look i begun with clipper & qbasic it is really simple, easy & friendly (memorize the diagrams) i do not recognize that language but ok if you want star with the easiest.

• : : Hey Im really just getting into Programming and chose DarkBasic as my first Language Was this a good choice. I know very little eles about programming but a little HTML and some Flash but that doesnt really count. Any tips coments suggestions, or flames on this will be gladly welcomed
    : :
    : look i begun with clipper & qbasic it is really simple, easy & friendly (memorize the diagrams) i do not recognize that language but ok if you want star with the easiest.
    :
    :
    :
    Anything BASIC is evil...trust me. I had qbasic for 1 year and will never go back. C/C++ is so much better and so much more powerful. It may be a little more difficult to learn, but I find it easier to create powerful programs in this language.