HOW CAN I HIDE MY FILES AND NOT LET THE PC DETECT IT?

Can anyone possibly help on how I can hide my files (wav files) and not let the PC detect it even if the show hidden files button is activated? Is there any way this can be done?
Thank you very much
cathy

Comments

• : Can anyone possibly help on how I can hide my files (wav files) and not let the PC detect it even if the show hidden files button is activated? Is there any way this can be done?
    : Thank you very much
    : cathy
    :

Didn't get the question, quite confusing really....:P
    anyway if you REALLY want to hide files from windows use for example Encrypted Magic Folders at www.pc-magic.com
    Because hiding isn't quite safe, could it help you to just rename wav extension of the file, and when you need them rename it back to .wav?

bLaGoYe

• : Didn't get the question, quite confusing really....:P
    : anyway if you REALLY want to hide files from windows use for example Encrypted Magic Folders at www.pc-magic.com
    : Because hiding isn't quite safe, could it help you to just rename wav extension of the file, and when you need them rename it back to .wav?
    :
    : bLaGoYe
    :

Is there any way that I can hide my files, not let the user detect it and still be able to run the files? Thanks!!!

• NO

you can also put em in some sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-folder that the user isn't likely to ever check

• Acturaly you can!

Just create a partition and don't mount it. That way you can have the files and when you need them just mount the partition.