Source code for Variable Speed Speech Playback

I am looking for C/C++ source code for variable speed speech playback.Playback speed can be increased or decreased but without changing of its voice pitch and with minimal sound quality distortions.

I would like to port this to a DSP for my undergrad project.

Thanks

Comments

• : I am looking for C/C++ source code for variable speed speech playback.Playback speed can be increased or decreased but without changing of its voice pitch and with minimal sound quality distortions.
    :
    : I would like to port this to a DSP for my undergrad project.
    :
    :
    : Thanks

i cant imagine how its possible to play it back at different speeds without changing its pitch!

• : : I am looking for C/C++ source code for variable speed speech playback.Playback speed can be increased or decreased but without changing of its voice pitch and with minimal sound quality distortions.
    : :
    : : I would like to port this to a DSP for my undergrad project.
    : : Thanks
    :
    :
    : i cant imagine how its possible to play it back at different speeds without changing its pitch!
    :
    :
    :
    :
    it is possible to play it back at different speeds without changing its pitch. check out a demo product which on market http://www.speechpro.com/eng/products/stretcher.html