We need you

We are a SW company located in Pleasanton Ca and need you or your friends if you are web developers with complex problem solving abilities with Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML. We have just released our first product and are out selling it now. We are ready to grow! Come join us in being the fist to market with a real problem solving product that top bay area companies love and have to have. Email me to get more info or if you know some one that might want to meet with us.

Comments

• : We are a SW company located in Pleasanton Ca and need you or your friends if you are web developers with complex problem solving abilities with Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML. We have just released our first product and are out selling it now. We are ready to grow! Come join us in being the fist to market with a real problem solving product that top bay area companies love and have to have. Email me to get more info or if you know some one that might want to meet with us.
    :
    :
    sir please respond at kopra@rediffmail.com
    this is my resume

RESUME OF MATHEW THOMAS

 NAME: MATHEW THOMAS

 AGE : 22

 SEX : MALE

 ADDRESS : 207/B, JWALAGIRI,AMBALAMUGAL,
    COCHIN,KERALA 682302

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

B-TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE UCE , THODUPUZHA, 2001 68%
    AND ENGINEERING KERALA
    (TILL 7TH SEMESTER)

12 TH CRS,AMBALAMUGAL, 1996 68%
    KERALA

10TH CRS,AMBALAMUGAL, 1994 76%
    KERALA

 EMAIL ADDRESS: mathewtk27@hotmail.com

 LANGUAGES KNOWN: C,C++,JAVA,C#(C-SHARP)

 EXPERIENCE TAKEN : WORKING AS TECHNICAL EXPERT IN SABHEER
    BHATTIA'S ARZOO.COM FROM FEB 2001
    AS A TECHNICAL EXPERT IN C,C++ & JAVA.

 PLATFORMS WORKED : DOS,WINDOWS,UNIX

 MINI PROJECT : COMPLEATE WEB DESIGN OF THE COLLEGE

 MAIN PROJECT : ABSCENTESE RECORD FOR SIRI
    TECHNOLOGIES,BANGLORE

 PACKAGES KNOWN : VB

 DATE OF PASSING: APRIL 2001

ALL THE STATEMENTS ABOVE ARE TRUE TO MY BEST KNOWLEDGE
    MATHEW THOMAS

• : We are a SW company located in Pleasanton Ca and need you or your friends if you are web developers with complex problem solving abilities with Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML. We have just released our first product and are out selling it now. We are ready to grow! Come join us in being the fist to market with a real problem solving product that top bay area companies love and have to have. Email me to get more info or if you know some one that might want to meet with us.
    :
    :I would be willing to work on the HTML end.

:
    :
    I would like to "meet" with you.
    I am very interested in Web Development.
    Here is a cover letter for you followed by my resume.

[b]Here is a cover letter for you.[/b]

I have recently finished my college classes and want to begin an 2-month long intership to finish my collegial studies.

I want to work for your company and I've attached my resume in MS-Word 2000 format.

I am qualified to work as a computer programmer/analyst and am anxious to join a team!

I am willing to travel/relocate.

You can contact me anytime;

Sincerly Kevin Blake

(514)-722-4428 (Montreal Quebec Canada number)
    kevinblake@sympatico.ca

[b]Here is my resume[/b]

Resume of Kevin Blake
    Objectives
    1. I am happy to have finished my college classes and am anxious to begin a stage (an internship training period) as a Computer Programmer.
    2. It is my goal to live a career as a Computer/Programmer Analyst.
    3. I am striving to achieve computer industry certification. (Microsoft, Sun)

Computer Knowledge

ASP (Active Server Pages), XBDHTML (Cross Browser Dynamic HTML), CSS & CSSP (Cascading Style Sheets & Positioning), JavaScript, VBScript, Jscript, SQL, Web Protocols, MTS (Microsoft Transaction Server)

IIS (Internet Information Server) / PWS (Personal Web Server), Microsoft FrontPage 2000, Microsoft Visual InterDev
    Visual Basic, COM (Component Object Model), ADO (Active Data Objects) C/C++, Java
    Relational Database Management. Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, Microsoft Access 97/2000
    Systems Development Life Cycle
    Windows Operating Systems
    Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office 97/2000

Other Skills

Fundamental Accounting Knowledge
    Applied Mathematics for Computer Science
    Statistics and Probability

Education

1999 – 2001 Delta College Internet Programming Montreal Quebec http://www.collegedelta.qc.ca
    A.E.C (Attestation des Etudes Collegial)
    I’m currently studying for the following certifications:

Microsoft Certifications (currently studying for)http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp

MCP+SB by Microsoft
    (Microsoft Certified Professional + Site Building)
    MCSD by Microsoft
    (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)

Sun Certification (currently studying for)http://suned.sun.com/USA/certification/devdetails.html

Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform
    (JDK 1.1 or Java 2)

Work experience

1994 – 1999 Different Placement Agencies Montreal, Quebec
    Drake International, Thompson Tremblay
    Manual Laborer
    Loading and unloading trucks for shipping and receiving, warehouse work including order picking, packaging and janitorial duties.
    Assembly line work, moving for business and residence.

Competencies gained from work experience and school

I gained the competency to work alone or as part of a team.
    I learned to work under pressure on a short-term deadline.
    I gained versatility doing different things for different companies.
    Able to learn computer-programming languages, tools and technologies quickly.

Hobbies
    My personal web site is progressing all the time. I enjoy working on it and I’m going register my domain name(s) and park it somewhere soon. :) Sorry no URL yet.

Availability

I am available to begin a stage immediately for a 2-month period which will earn me my A.E.C. (Attestation of Collegial Studies)

References
    My references are available on request.

:
    :

Hi,

I have more than 3 years of experience in the field.

Do you still have openings.

Puja

:
    :
    Hi, I'm an Indonesian, and I am interested in your offer. Here's my resume:

Henry O. Chandra

OFFICE:
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama
    (RealObjects, Germany)
    German Centre Building
    6th Floor, Suite 6280
    Jl. Kapt. Subijanto Dj.
    Tangerang 15321, Indonesia
    (+62 21) 537-6240, (+62 21) 537-6239
    e-mail: henry.c@isa.realobjects.de

PERMANENT:
    Jl. Sutera Flamboyan I No. 32
    Alam Sutera, Serpong
    Tangerang 15321, Indonesia
    (+62 21) 531-20564
    (0816)1840972

OBJECTIVE: Software Engineering position.

SUMMARY:
    •IT Staff in APP (Asia Pulp and Paper), Sinar Mas Group.
    •Software Engineer in P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama (RealObjects, Germany).
    •Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Computer Science.
    •Proficient with Visual Basic, Java, C, C++, Ms. SQL Server, Crystal Report and HTML/Internet.

EDUCATION:
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2001
    Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta
    Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.78 on a 4.0 scale

Courses taken included:
    Software Engineering Design Artificial Intelligence
    Operating Systems Design Object-Oriented Development
    Java Development Relational Database Theory
    C/C++ Programming Network Programming
    Object Oriented Programming

SOFTWARE EXPERTISE:
    Ms. Visual Basic 6.0
    Ms. Visual C++ 6.0
    Java Programming
    Web Development (HTML, XML, PHP, JSP)
    Adobe Photoshop
    Macromedia Director

EXPERIENCE:
    IT Staff Member, July 2000 to March 2001
    Asia Pulp and Paper, Tangerang, Indonesia
    •Team member of the Business Intelligence department
    •Consult users of various department on their demands of information.
    •Developed application to meet users’ demands. Programs were written in Visual Basic 6.0.

Software Engineer, May 2001 to Present
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama (partner of RealObjects, Germany), Tangerang, Indonesia
    •Team member of the edit-on Pro development, a Java applet for online editing system.
    •Tested enhancements to edit-on Pro.
    •Developed features for the edit-on Pro. Programs were written in Java.

AWARDS:
    •Outstanding Student of Bina Nusantara University, 1998 – 1999
    •Outstanding Student of Bina Nusantara University, 1998 - 1999
    •Best Graduate of Bina Nusantara University, 2001

REFERENCE:
    •Mr. Dudy Haryanto
    Managing Director
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Markus Neurohr
    Managing Director
    RealObjects GmbH, Germany, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Budi Martono Winata
    HR Manager
    AIG Lippo, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Nahusman Peter
    Director of Studies
    The Club Language Centre, phone number will be provided upon request

• if you still need any one,
    please mail me at rb429@utdallas.edu,
    so that i can send you my resume,
    thank you,

: We are a SW company located in Pleasanton Ca and need you or your friends if you are web developers with complex problem solving abilities with Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML. We have just released our first product and are out selling it now. We are ready to grow! Come join us in being the fist to market with a real problem solving product that top bay area companies love and have to have. Email me to get more info or if you know some one that might want to meet with us.
    :
    :

• if there are postions available please let me know and i'll forward a resume.
    Steven Gold