V,Q (Dr. Com Wiz look here)

I program in QBasic, I tryed VBasic at the college and the syntax is similar but the set-up is totaly differant being windows based, it is in word, access etc. (alt F12 I think)(is abit differant to the proper version of VBasic but should be a good taster)
hope u find this abit informative.

still having trouble making 2 paddles move together in a pong clone, read 'seperate controls' for more details. am i being thick? i can't get ON KEY and stuff working, any files with examples anywhere?
cheers

Comments

• : I program in QBasic, I tryed VBasic at the college and the syntax is similar but the set-up is totaly differant being windows based, it is in word, access etc. (alt F12 I think)(is abit differant to the proper version of VBasic but should be a good taster)
    : hope u find this abit informative.
    :
    : still having trouble making 2 paddles move together in a pong clone, read 'seperate controls' for more details. am i being thick? i can't get ON KEY and stuff working, any files with examples anywhere?
    : cheers
    :
    Thank you, Hadji_13. I did find the information informative. I realize what you mean, for when the first time I tried to program my VBsic compiler, I saw stuff like "Private Sub" and "Form 1." What's that all about?

Are you still having problems with ON KEY? Don't worry, I'll write a tutorial for you. I finally learned hoe to master it (or almost master it :-) ).

This has been,
    Dr. COM WIZ
    PS Thank you and goodnight!

• : Thank you, Hadji_13. I did find the information informative. I realize what you mean, for when the first time I tried to program my VBsic compiler, I saw stuff like "Private Sub" and "Form 1." What's that all about?
    :
    : Are you still having problems with ON KEY? Don't worry, I'll write a tutorial for you. I finally learned hoe to master it (or almost master it :-) ).
    :
    : This has been,
    : Dr. COM WIZ
    : PS Thank you and goodnight!
    :
    :
    Instead of a main program they have a form (like in access) where you can put boxes and things, a private sub is a sub that controls that object (like when you click on a button). The programing of the private subs is the similar part as far as I can see.
    Yes, that tutorial would be very helpful thank
    Hadji