There's not really a title to this...just read and tell me!

Ok dudes..I am a wannabe game developper, and I can code some crap in basic (darkbasic actually, it's a nice-o directx basic language..www.darkbasic.com). I can also model some phat crap. Now I'd like to code a game. I'd like to know the easiest and powerfulest (does that word exist?) language out there. And I've always been a one-man-game-making army so I don't wanna team up with other people. Like, could you advanced programmers :) tell me the comparison between what I'd do to rotate an object on the y axis in, say, delphi and C..In darkBASIC, I'd do some crap like : if leftkey()=1 then yrotate object 1, wrapvalue(object angle y(1)+1.5) . It's pretty simple but powerful, but I don't like the fact that DB is pretty weak. Like, if I'd want to implement a skeleton system in my game, I couldn't. So I could code my own engine in delphi or stuff. I don't know. This is just well just tell me where to start. I dunno :) and I don't wanna take years to learn delphi or C!! I WANNA DO IT TODAY..well, um, no, actually. Anyway. I'm the 'fastfastfast faster dammit' kind..

Comments

• : Ok dudes..I am a wannabe game developper, and I can code some crap in basic (darkbasic actually, it's a nice-o directx basic language..www.darkbasic.com). I can also model some phat crap. Now I'd like to code a game. I'd like to know the easiest and powerfulest (does that word exist?) language out there. And I've always been a one-man-game-making army so I don't wanna team up with other people. Like, could you advanced programmers :) tell me the comparison between what I'd do to rotate an object on the y axis in, say, delphi and C..In darkBASIC, I'd do some crap like : if leftkey()=1 then yrotate object 1, wrapvalue(object angle y(1)+1.5) . It's pretty simple but powerful, but I don't like the fact that DB is pretty weak. Like, if I'd want to implement a skeleton system in my game, I couldn't. So I could code my own engine in delphi or stuff. I don't know. This is just well just tell me where to start. I dunno :) and I don't wanna take years to learn delphi or C!! I WANNA DO IT TODAY..well, um, no, actually. Anyway. I'm the 'fastfastfast faster dammit' kind..
    :

Well,

from one-man-game maker to another I am going to have to tell you, you must learn C/C++ there is no fast way or easy way out

PaulJ

• And by the way, it goes like 'the most powerful' :)
    And I agree, learn C++ or assembly, dude (preferably both)