Need help finding a piece of code

I'm working on my own personal word processing program about the size of Wordpad. I have everything complete except I can't find a code that will allow the user to write in the program! Does ANYONE have the code I can incorporate into my program to allow a user to write in it? Any help will be appreciated!

progbegger

Comments

• : I'm working on my own personal word processing program about the size of Wordpad. I have everything complete except I can't find a code that will allow the user to write in the program! Does ANYONE have the code I can incorporate into my program to allow a user to write in it? Any help will be appreciated!
    :
    : progbegger
    :

My mind boggles when I think of a word processor in which everything is done apart from the actual word processing, but no matter.

Check out the multiline edit box control. This will allow someone to write something.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...

• What exactly do you mean by "Check out the multiline edit box control?"

progbegger

• : What exactly do you mean by "Check out the multiline edit box control?"
    :
    :
    : progbegger
    :

Simply that. If you have everything done, then I have to assume you are simply looking for a visual control you can use to front up your application. I was suggesting you use a multiline edit box as it will do much of the tedious work for you.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...

• Oh ok, thanks!